March 24, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps & Cute Card Thursday # 157... Cloud 9!!

Photobucket
Hey Krafty friends! well, I have been quite sick with a terrible, nasty, dreadful stomach flu! First, my son, Kieran, had it and then it hit me with a vengeance!!! I am slowly starting to come around, so it was so nice to finally feel well enough to get up out of bed and make a card for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge! This week Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is sponsoring CCT and they have a fab sketch this week! So, I hope you can join the challenge as they have Krafty rubber up for grabs...so what are you waiting for!? Let's get KRAFTY! 

Photobucket
I have been dying to ink up this sweet image of Brigitte having a bubble bath from the Moonlight Whispers, Everyday Girls March Release! I coloured Brigitte up with my Copics to coordinate with my fave BasicGrey Hopscotch 6x6 papers. I also used my Splotch stamp from Frog's Whiskers Ink around the edges of the image with Desert Sand Memento ink. I searched my stash for some flowers that would match and I found these Prima Sugared flowers and thought they were pretty and sparkly! I added lost of Stickles to the bubbles in the bath and some sparkly ribbon too.  I also stamped some stitching with my Kelly Panacci Stitching Stamps and distressed the kraft circle mat with my Tim Holtz Tonic paper Distressing Tool. The sentiment actually comes with Judy from the 50's Inspired Release. Oh, and I should say that I flipped the gorgeous sketch to fit the image!

Photobucket
Here is the inside...can't seem to make a card without finishing the inside, even if it is just a little bit. The sentiment is from my fave set Kimmie's Everyday Sentiment set...this set it sooooooo worth buying...it has all the perfect sentiments that you will ever need or want!

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge that Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is sponsoring this week! Please swing by the CCT blog and take a look at the fab sketch and gorgeous DT cards and I hope you can join us!

Happy Stampin'!


12 comments:

heidy said...

Wow Tara,stunning card,love everthing about it!
Hugs Heidy

Deborah said...

Wow, I love everything about your card!! The pretty paper, stamp,.... even the inside!
Great job!!
Greets Deborah

Renkata said...

Hi Tara,
wow dear get well soon!
Like your card take a relaxing bath :)
Very amazing card.

CraftyC said...

Hello Tara, so sorry to hear you've been poorly, hope your feeling better soon. Love your card. She's beautiful and the card is beautifully embellished!
Clairexx

Janine - Ellabella said...

Hi! Gorgeous card, and a relly fun image! Love the colours and all the details! Janine

Brigitte said...

Tara, you're card is wonderful!!! I just love this sweet stamp and your coloring is awesome!
Brigitte

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Tara.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous inside & out, Tara! Love the design, your coloring of that fab image and those pretty sugary flowers!

Caroline said...

Beautiful card and I can't wait to use this stamp! I have to ask - What is a 'Splotch Stamp'? I tried the link but it seems to be broken. Thanks!

Vicki G said...

What a beautiful beautiful card Tara! Hope all is well with you sweetie!

Hugs

Vicki

Welcome! said...

Love this Tara, great dp and layout! Those flowers look like they have sugar on them. Love it! Hope you're feeling better!
Hugs, Krista

Rachael said...

Oh this is so lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails