March 11, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps...March Release Krafty Peek Day 3...I don't do mornings!

Photobucket
Hey Krafty friends! Well, didn't you just love all those cute cards with Steven Leary's new Pirates??  Super cute, eh!? Well, today we have more Krafty Peeks for the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps March Release. The Krafty Girls and Guests are featuring Annie Rodrigue's new Everyday Girls for the Moonlight Whispers collection. I am so in love with Annie's stamps for this release! Okay, I know I say that every release but these gals are especially cute and fun! There are six great Everyday Girls that come with an accessory stamp and one or two sentiments! 

Photobucket

So, today I am featuring Angie. She is my kinda gal! Well, actually, I am a morning person but I need my java to get me kick started, however, I do love lounging around in my comfy clothes, especially on the weekend. Gotta love her, in her comfy and well worn robe and her "Saturday" hair, lol! I thought I would use some comfy and warm BasicGrey Curio papers to go with her and I paper pieced Angie's robe and I coloured the rest of her with my Copics. I cut her out with my Label Seventeen Nesties and inked with Old Paper Distress inks and cut a mat with my Fiskars finger grip craft Knife by cutting around the outside edge of the Nestie die. I used some lace trim, brown crinkled seam binding and a BG button tied with hemp twine. I sprinkled some half pearls here and there and added this gorgeous Mocha Gardenia from Wild Orchid Crafts and some small Prima roses. The Sentiment is one of two sentiment stamps and some fuzzy slippers accessory stamp that comes with Angie.

Photobucket
Here is the inside...I use a sentiment from Kimmie's coffee sentiment set. I cut a gift card holder on my Silhouette Digital Craft Cutter and added some patterned paper and more crinkled seam binding to decorate it up a bit. 


Photobucket
I tucked a Tim Hortons coffee gift card inside the holder!

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my Krafty peek card! The new release will be available in the Kraftin' Kimmie Shop on Sunday, March 13th! Please swing by the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog for a link to all the Krafty Girls and Guests previews for today! Tomorrow is Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge day and we will have more sneak peeks for you! Hope you can join us and don't forget Saturday is Release day and our Krafty Hop!

Have a Stampin' Great day!

Hugs,

17 comments:

Tara Cardwell said...

Love it - what a great idea to add the coffee voucher! I feel another annie purchase coming on Sunday!

Deborah said...

Wauw, really beautiful. Love that stamp!!
Greets Deborah

Sandie said...

aaahhh!! Love it!!! And it's soooooooooooooooooo me, lol.

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Sipping my coffee with Angie right now, wishing I could still be in my robe! :) This is terrific, Tara! :)

heidy said...

Oh I love this card Tara!
Hugs Heidy

Paula (PEP) said...

Oh I laughed - I'm NOT a morning person & had to be up today at 0720! Love the paper piecing & the colours on this are stunning. I love that deep turquoise cardstock combined with the pearls & those buttons. The inside is just a beauty.
Have a good weekend.
Paula (PEP)

DesignerDiva said...

Tara your cards really are special! Made even more so by this Fabulous new stamp which I can't wait to get my hands on!
Laurie x

Unknown said...

O wow this is awesome..those eyes, aw love it xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card,so glad I am a morning person.....our bathrobes match...lol..love her hair,gorgeous colour.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Tracey said...

Stunning Tara!! I just love your gorgeous colouring! xx

Robin McK said...

Awesome creation! Completely adorable image!

Unknown said...

This is just gorgeous Tara!! I love your choice of colours and papers... Angie is my fave of this release and I think you have gone and out did yourself honey!!

Unknown said...

Omg, totally me! Love it!

Becca said...

Tara, I LOVE IT!!! Oh I have been biting my nails waiting patiently for the "Everyday Girl" KK stamps. So cute...I adore your card, so creative and colourful. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait till Sunday...Yeah!!!

Have a super creative day.
hugs,
Bela

KanataNewf said...

I'm with you - absolutely a morning person (even on weekends up before 5am). Love the colouring on your card.

Cordine said...

It's absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors you used!
Hugs
Cordine

Unknown said...

Had to leave another comment because this card is so cute!!!!
I'm really enjoying this blog!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails