March 09, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge...March Preview....Krafty Quotes!

Photobucket
Good morning Krafty friends! Guess what time it is!? Yuppers, It is time for some Krafty Peeks as Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is set to release the March stamps this Sunday, March 13th! Today all the Krafty Girls and Guests are previewing the new Krafty Quotes! 

I love the new Krafty Quotes they make such beautiful cards and come together so quickly...no colouring required! I have used a beautiful quote by Mother Teresa for my card. One of 4 sentimental quotes that will be released on Sunday in the Kraftin' Kimmie on-line shop! I also used American Crafts cardstock, patterned paper and ribbon on this card. The flowers are Prima and WOC. I cut the sentiment out with my long Scalloped Oval Nestes and inked with Spun Sugar Distress inks. The lace cotton trim is from the Dollar store.

The Krafty Girls and Guests have previews all week....tomorrow the Krafty Girls are featuring cards with the new Steven Leary stamps, Friday we will be previewing Annie's new gorgeous Everyday Girls stamps, Saturday is KKS challenge day and more previews and then finally the big day, Sunday we have our traditional Krafty Hop! You won't want to miss it!

Photobucket
Well, thanks so much for stopping by this morning and having a wee peek at my Krafty Quotes card! Make sure to swing by the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog tomorrow for links to all the Krafty Girls and Guests with cards featuring Steven Leary's new images!

Happy Stampin'!

Hugs,

12 comments:

Deborah said...

Wauw, what a beautiful card! I love the paper and the flowrers you've used! And an amizing quote of course...
Greets Deborah

Ellen said...

Hello Tara,

Amazing and very colorfull!

Hugs,
Ellen

Vicki G said...

Gorgeous Tara! Hope all is well with you sweet lady!

Hugs

Vicki

Riet said...

So beautiful card Tara,I love your papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

Tara, this is just so gorgeous! Beautiful work honey! Xx

Becca said...

This is beautiful....love the way you created with this sentiment. I can't wait for more sneak peeks yeah!!!

xo
Bela

Paula (PEP) said...

Who'd have thought a sentiment could be so stunnin. Amazing colours - the maroon with aqua is stunning & then to have the gorgeous pink & yellow. I can see you'vepikced them out of the colours in the paper but my how do you see them to start with. Love that long scalloped oval inked like that with those brads.
Paula (PEP)

Tracey said...

This is a stunning card Tara!! I love it! xx

KanataNewf said...

another beautiful card with another lovely quote.

Andrea Murdock said...

this.card.is.STUNNING!!! What a soft and beautiful card! Feel free to send it to me anytime ;)

Lorraine said...

Ooh, gorgeous! Love the colors, design and flowers!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH my stars! What a gorgeous creation, T!! Those papers are to die for...I NEED to find them! LOVE the colours and the ribbon, lace and flowers! BEAUTIFUL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails