March 19, 2011

BasicGrey Challenges # 40 and Magnolia Down Under Challenges # 88...Celebrate!

Photobucket
Good morning stampers! Time for another fun challenge over at BasicGrey Challenges and Magnolia Down Under Challenges! Thanks so much for joining us for the MDUC 2nd Birthday Bash Blog Hop and thanks for joining us at BG Challenges too. So many beautiful creations! WOW! 

Well, I have have combined by card today and we have 2 fab challenges for you! At MDUC Jane has designed a gorgeous sketch and at BasicGrey Challenges, we would like to see you use a recycled item on your card or creation. Remember at BG Challenges you must use at least one item of BasicGrey product on you creation and please state in your post what you have used that is from the BasicGrey Range!  At MDUC we need to see a Magnolia product on your creation but it doesn't have to be Tilda or Edwin it can be any Magnolia stamp and or die. I really hope you can join us for both of these fabulous challenges!

Photobucket
For my card today, I used BG Kioshi 6x6 paper pad and I use a clothing tag off a pair of new Capri pants that I bought Hannah. The colours in the tag led me to use this gorgeous Kioshi papers....love them!! I used the tag as the rectangle on the sketch but repositioned it a bit so that you could still read what it says. I also used some Prima flowers and a roses and large rose is from WOC. I used this sweet Will you be my Valentine Tilda. Tilda was stamped on Copic Xpress it blending cardstock with Memento ink and I coloured her with my Copics and then I cut her out leaving a small white border and pop-dotted her on the card. The sentiment is a QuicKutz rub-on on a tag that I cut with a QuicKutz die.  I added some cotton lace trim, ribbon form my stash and a few pearls. 

At BasicGrey challenges we have a fabulous prize again offered up by our wonderful sponsor Simon Says Stamp Superstore, a whopping $25.00 gift voucher to the Superstore...whoo hoo....lots of crafty goodies to be had there!!!!
Photobucket
Here is the inside...quite simple. I cut the sentiment panel with a My Favorite Things Die-namic Textile rectangle stamps and die set and the sentiment is from my new More Essential Sentiments set


Well thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my BasicGrey Challenges and Magnolia Down Under Challenges DT card!  Please swing by and visit the DT members and see all the gorgeous creations they have made to inspire you! I really hope you get some crafty time and can join us!

Hugs,

19 comments:

Deborah said...

Wauw, love that card! Such a great details! Beautiful colouring.
Greets Deborah

Cordine said...

Gorgeous!!
Hugs
Cordine

Mandy said...

Tara this is absolutely gorgeous hun, so pretty & fab colouring
hugs Mandy xx

Renkata said...

Hi Tara,
wow such a great colours combo.
Fantastic layout.

Georgia said...

This is so gorgeous Tara, the colours are just so pretty! I love how you've coloured this sweet Tilda and the BG papers look perfect! :) Love, Georgia xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Tara, wow gorgeous hun,that tag looks so good with the papers, just made for each other lol, love the design of your card too, love the inside, must start doing that too lol, hugs Liz xx

Shirley N said...

Beautiful Tara! I love how you did your sentiment and love your colors too!

Paula (PEP) said...

The colours of that tag with the checked ribbon & the BG papers is quite incredible - lovely bit of matching there & I love the ltitle touches of aqua too. The plum colour of the matting is a dream against the darker base card - so effective.
Paula (PEP)

Paula (PEP) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paula (PEP) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paula (PEP) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paula (PEP) said...

????!!!! Blogger posted my comment in quadruplicate!!!
& is as slow as a snail - apologies to all snails.
Sorry.
Paula (PEP)

Kirsty said...

Hi This is out of this world so modern and every detail is perfect. Loving it! Kitty :)

Lorraine said...

Wow, beautiful! Love the colors, diff patterns & elements, design and coloring of Tilda. I have a hard time with the Kioshi papers, but you rocked it!

Julie said...

This is such a beauty, Tara!! Awesome colour scheme - and Tilda is so pretty in purple - fab colouring!! I love everything about it!! Hugs, Juliexx

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card Tara, loving thos BG papers and your Tilda is sooo pretty. Very pretty details too as usual.

Have a great week !

Hugs,

Jo x

Fleur said...

stunning card Tara, the papers are so very pretty
Hugz Fleur xXx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, cute card Tara, such beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Ila said...

Totally Gorgeous Tara!!!...I love all the purple!! Fabulous coloring, papers and details!!..Hugs, Ila

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails