March 19, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge # 70...Big Buttons...Imagination...!

Photobucket
Hey Krafty friends! I hope you are ready for another fun challenge this week at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge! Sweet, Krafty Girl, Krista is the hostess with mostest this week and she is asking to see BIG BUTTONS as the main embellishment on your creation...well, actually they don't have to be big, any size button will do just fine, smile! Krista has used the ever so sweet Becky Broadsword on her fab card this week! If you join the challenge and use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp on your card then you will be entered into the random draw to win a Becky Broadsword stamp of your very own! So get out those buttons BIG or small and have some Krafty fun!!!

Photobucket
For my card this week I used some of my favourite Scenic Route paper and teamed it up with one of the fabulous new quotes from Krafty Quotes # 2 set from the new March release! I love this quote...so inspirational and up-lifting...sorry, I couldn't resist,lol! I stamped it with Tim Holtz Distress embossing ink on kraft cardstock and then used American Crafts Zing White embossing powder...love that stuff!!!! I just love the look of a crisp, clean, white sentiment, don't you? It is so hard to get a good impression with white ink, trust me, I have tried them all, and I think the AC Zing White embossing powder yields the best results. I used my new My Favorite Things Fly a Kite Die-namics with die with this sentiment...prefect together. I also used some Blossom Twinery Twine for the tail of the kite and added little wee buttons.  The large button is from my BasicGrey stash. I used my Die-namics grass die too and then another sentiment from Kimmie's Everyday Sentiment set!

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge DT card! Please stop by the KKS Challenge blog and see all the gorgeous cards the Krafty Girls have created to inspire you then get out those buttons big or small and join us for some krafty fun!

Happy stampin'!

Hugs,

7 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Tara,I love your papers and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sally said...

Absolutely gorgeous.
Love the kite and the sentiment.
Hugs Sally xxx

Paula (PEP) said...

Love the kite & its tail with the buttons & bows. I agree about white too - embossing is the only solution & that is utterfly effective on the kraft as you have it. I love that grass die & your soft green lace. A lovely unusual card which would be equally good for a lad if you had different colours.
Paula (PEP)

Paula (PEP) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paula (PEP) said...

Not having much success with my comments tonight! in duplicate this time!!
Paula (PEP)
Grrr

Unknown said...

This is just gorgeous Tara.. I love the beautiful soft colours you have used and the kite is awesome! Xx

Tracey said...

I love the papers and colours on here Tara! Gorgeous card!! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails