March 13, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps MARCH 2011 Release Krafty Hop....Precious gift!

Photobucket

**Pleases scroll down or click here to enter my Blog Candy in my MDUC Blog Hop post!**
Good Luck!!!!

Good morning krafty friends! So, today is the BIG day!! The day we have been waiting for!! Today Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is releasing their MARCH 2011 stamps! Whoo hoo!!!! 

As you've seen over the last few days in our Krafty Peeks, Annie Rodrigue has created stamps jut for YOUR!!! Whether you love coffee, love bubble baths, love to bake or love to read...we've got a stamp just for YOU! Our Everyday Girls include Angie, Agnes, Brigitte, Caroline, Diana and Lucy! Each one comes with a bonus accessory stamp and TWO coordinating sentiments.

Well, Shiver me timbers!!! Steven Leary has created an amazing collection of cute little PIRATES!! These little swashbucklers are perfect for all those kids cards and invitations, plus Halloween scrapbook pages.... because who doesn't love to dressed up like a pirate? We have Barnacle Brad, Becky Broadsword, Cannonball Cameron, Cap'n Charlie and one Eyed Willie. So Stinkin' CUTE!

We also have a brand new set of Krafty Quotes for you! These stamps are larger in size than your average sentiment stamps and are perfect as the focal point of you scrappy cards and as an addition to your scrapbook layouts! This month's set includes quotes from Mother Teresa, L.M. Montgomery, Bette Midler and Lauren Bacall!

Again we've got "Gimme Kimmie's Kits" for those of you who just HAVE to have them all! We've grouped each line of stamps together and called them "Gimme Kimmie's Kits"! Now you just have to click once to pick up a Gimme Kimmie's Kit AND it's at a discounted price. What could be better!?

You will get to see most of the new images while you sit back and enjoy our Krafty HOP! You'll see all the Krafty Girls as well as some very special Krafty Guests along the way! If you want to start from the beginning, just head over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge blog! If you have arrived here from Carole's gorgeous blog, Mother's Little Helper, then you are in the right spot! As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave comments at each and every stop because some lucky stampers will win packages of stamps from the new release!!! And when you're done hoppin', be sure to head over to the Kraftin Kimmie shop, because ALL the new images are NOW available!

Photobucket
So for my card today I am featuring the gorgeous and glowing, Caroline! I made this card for my dear friend and colleague, who is expecting her first child, a baby girl...YAY! I love this image and I knew I had to do a shabby chic card with Caroline. I coloured Caroline with my Copics and cut her out with my Oval Nestie using the "out of the box" technique. I then inked with Shabby Shutters Distress ink. I used my new gorgeous Prima Annalee 6x6 paper pad and my new Beaded Oval Nesties that I got at Simon Says Stamp Superstore. I painted all the edges of the paper with Distress Crackle paint in Picket Fence. I also distressed the edges with my Tim Holtz Distressing tool. I added Prima Annalee flowers, lace trim, twill tape and a crape paper ruffle. the sentiment is one of two that comes with Caroline as well as an accessory stamp. I added lots of pearls and love that I can add them around the Beaded Oval Nestie too and for a final little touch I added a little Melissa Frances rub-on

Photobucket
Here in the inside of my card! This sentiment is from Kimmie's Everyday sentiment set and I used my Beaded Oval Nestie again...love it!!!!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card! I hope you can join the blog hop... remember there is gorgeous rubbah up for grabs....so get hopping and get commenting and then swing by the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop to get your order, smile! The next stop on the Krafty Hop is the oh so sweet and talented, Angie!!!!

Happy hoppin'!

Hugs,

35 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card! Great image and love all those flowers!

heidy said...

Oh this is so pretty Tara!
Hugs heidy

Renee said...

What a precious card. All those beautiful flowers and that gorgeous image make for a beautiful card for the expecting Mum. Love it!

Robin McK said...

This is sooo beautiful! Such pretty colours!

CraftyC said...

So, so sweet Tara. The colours are beautiful and the elements so pretty!
Clairexx

Lynn said...

This is beautiful.

Unknown said...

.....AND you have done it again Tara!! ANOTHER drop dead, gorgeous, stunning creation!! Beautiful work sweetie!! Xx

crafty amy said...

Oh my gosh this is such a gorgeous a gorgeous card!! I adore the new image but also love all the pearls and details you have added :D
Thank you for a great hop

Hugs

Amy xx

Brigitte said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This card is just stunning!!! Everything about it is amazing, the layout, colours, colouring...
brigitteetleschats at hotmail dot com

Jenn Joncas said...

Oh my gosh!!! Your card is so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes!! I guess I'm just a sappy Mom (: I am so in love with this stamp!! Even though I'm past that stage of my life I have so many friends and relatives having babies right now it will come in very handy!

Steph said...

Wow, such a beautiful card. I always love how many details and layers, and... gorgeousness you add to your cards! There is so much to look at, it's such great eye candy!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Oh, Tara -- your friend is going to LOVE this! I know I would... so many amazing details, lovingly placed. Such a special card for a special time. You know she'll keep this forever in sweet baby's Baby Book... yay! :)

Hannah Clark said...

The inside of your card is just a beautiful as the outside! I love all the beautiful details you added!

Unknown said...

What a sweet card!

Riet said...

Beautiful card Tara,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Renkata said...

MY, my Tara, such a precious card.
Love the pastel colours and the layout is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Tara, this is a beautiful card. I love all the lace and pink and pastel colors. This is a perfect girlie-girl card, and your friend will be thrilled to get this!

Georgia said...

This is so beautiful Tara, what gorgeous embellishments and a fab layout! I love the sweet image and your colouring is stunning! :) Love, Georgia xx

Angie said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the soft colurs and all those flowers & pearls. So pretty.

Shazza said...

absolutely beautiful x

Brenna said...

that is such a great card, I love that image!! she's soo perfect!!! tfs
brenna
rbanderson@live.ca

Unknown said...

omg Tara - this is STUNNING! I want to make one just like this for a baby shower - it is so gorgeous!

Paula (PEP) said...

Your ruffled pink ribbon is gorgeous as are the flowers & pearls. I love the way you cluster your pearls on flowers & the colours here are jus stunningly soft & delicate - very shabby chic vintage. Love her reddish hair & the inside is a lovely match for the front.
Paula (PEP)

Lisa said...

I think this is another must have!!! love your creation!

Liz said...

all i have to say is WOW and im a new follower.

DesignerDiva said...

Tara this is just so gorgeous!
Laurie x

Lori Craig said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors...the out of the box Nestabilities and that sweet sentiment tucked into the bottom of the card. Super sweet!

KanataNewf said...

Such a pretty image for an expectant mom. Beautiful job on your card.

scrappintlc said...

My jaw hit the desk. GORGEOUS....love the pearls, the colors and the crape paper. I hope she loves it.

Brenda said...

Very lovely card!

Tiiti said...

Such a lovely card for a mom-to-be!

Wilfreda said...

This is adorable! I love it.

Sparkly Engineer said...

What a pretty card. The colors and flowers are just sooo feminine. Just right for an expecting mom.

Dawn said...

This stamp will be perfect for my daughter scrap page, she is expecting her first child, my first grandbaby, great job love the pink

Grenouille Greetings said...

Caroline looks so contented! Just wait until the baby comes!!! A beautiful card! LOVE your colours and oh so pretty distressing. Beautiful layers and ruffle and pearls. The whole thing is a dream! Warmest wishes, Lesley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails