March 27, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and CPS-Card Sketches # 211!

Photobucket
Hey! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I am finally feeling better and back to my old self, so much so, that I even did a little krafty shopping yesterday at the Bella Boutique and picked up some of the new BG Hello Luscious paper that I was just dying to get my hands on!!! I also made this card today!

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is sponsoring the sketch challenge this week at CPS-Card Sketches. I thought the simplicity of the sketch would make for a good "boy" card and I don't do boy cards very well, so, the sketch really helped to keep me from adding ribbon and flowers,lol! I did manage to get some black bling on there though,smile! The paper is American Crafts and so is the cardstock. I coloured up Danny with my Copics and left the image in the die and inked with Pumice Stone Distress ink. 

Photobucket
Since the card design is so simple I stamped the sentiment that comes with Richie with VersiFine Black Onyx ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder to add a little shine and interest to the card.

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at may card! I hope you will be able to play along with the CPS challenge this week! Remember there is Krafty rubbah up for grabs!!!

Have a krafty week, friends!!!!

Hugs,


6 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Glad you're feeling better & had a bit of a treat to celebrate too. Brilliant the way that wheel extends past the panel & I just love the colouring of that bike - awesome. The black gems/pearls look super & really finish the card & drew my eye to the centre of the lamp (amazing what you find happening when you're looking).
Hope you continue to improve.
Paula (PEP)

CraftyC said...

Glad tp hear your better Tara and thats old cool dude. A fab card!
Clairex

Janine - Ellabella said...

Hi,fabulous card, luv the image, great colour work, lovely papers & design...Janine

heidy said...

Glad your feeling beter Tara,and I love your cool card!
Hugs Heidy

Riet said...

Soo gorgeous card Tara,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, cool card Tara.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails