November 01, 2016

Curtain Call - Nov. 1 Felt - Reverse Confetti - A Friend Like You


Hello stampin' friends! I'm back with another FUN challenge that we have over at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Nov. 1 Felt...such a pretty Fall inspirational photo and I just LOVE the colour combo - Aqua, Tangerine, and Natural. I hope you can join us for this challenge - Anything Goes or you can draw inspiration from the photo!



 photo CCICNov116FeltB_edited-RS2_zps3unqxx9m.jpg
made my 5X5 card from MFT Heavyweight Kraft cardstock and used MFT Natural Heavyweight cardstock with the NEW Reverse Confetti Heavyweight cardstock in Iced Aqua and Tangerine.  I cut the Natural Heavyweight Cardstock with the Reverse Confetti Lacy Scallop Circle Confetti Cuts and matted with MFT Circles STAX 1 and 2. I stamped the sentiment from the A Friend Like You Stamp set. I also used the NEW Pointed Out Stencil...I placed on the Tangerine panel on an angel and randomly inked with Reverse Confetti Tangerine Premium Ink

 photo CCICNov116FeltC_edited-RS3_zpsb2np1qix.jpg
The inspirational photo has some pretty felt leaves and I was inspired to cut some leaves from the Blooms 'N Buds Confetti Cuts from MFT Felt in Kraft, Sno Cone and Steel Blue. I also stamped with the coordinating Blooms 'N Buds Stamp set with Kraft Premium Dye Ink and Steel Grey Hybrid Ink. I added an Orange Fizz button tied with Hemp cord and a sprinkling of sparkly silver YNS Gumdrops, all inspired by the inspirational photo. 
 photo CCICNov116FeltE_edited-RS5_zpsquwgjqe9.jpg
I finished off the inside of the card too...I stamped the sentiments from the With Love Stamp set layered over the circle panel cut with the Lacy Scallop Circles Confetti Cuts and added another cluster of felt leaves and an button tied with hemp cord. 
Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a wee peek at my card for the Nov. 1 Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Felt! 
Be Sure to visit each Curtain Crew Designer's blog and for more information check out the Curtain Call blog!  

  Jenny B, Guest Designer 
















Tara Godfrey - Me ;)

Follow us!


Stop by the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Felt for all the challenge details and to play along with us!





3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! I love how you stamped on the felt!

~amy~ said...

LOVE.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Tara. Love the pretty felt pieces... the stamping looks awesome on the felt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails