November 14, 2016

Reverse Confetti - Baby's Room Home Decor Project


Hello stampin' friends! I'm popping by to share a Reverse Confetti home decor project that I've been working on for a friend. She asked me to make something for her new granddaughter's room and I was happy to help. She picked up this "frame"(...not sure what to call it but I love it) at Winners and I made three panels to hang from the metal clips from tabs cut with the Hang Ups Confetti Cuts. I used Reverse Confetti Lift Me up, Coffee and You and Bear Hugs Stamp sets. I also used the Big Notes Sentiments Stamp set along with various Confetti Cuts.  

 photo RCEmeryB_edited-RS2_zpslu3myqom.jpg
I made all the panels with the Lacy Scallop Frame Confetti Cuts from MFT Grapesicle, Cotton Candy, Steel Grey, Steel Blue and Sour Apple Heavyweight Cardstock. I also made watercoloured paper with Distress inks using the 'Smooshing Technique". 
 photo RCEmeryF_edited-RS6_zpsh4jm9hkj.jpg
For the centre panel I used the sweet elephant and cute little mice from the Coffee and You Stamp set and added the balloons from the Monkey Business Stamp set. I used the Insta-Frame Confetti Cuts...I made it so that a photo of baby Emery can replace the sentiment from the Big Notes Stamp set. I used my MFT LLD Little Letters Die-namics to spell out Emery Ann and adhered them the letters to a Fishtail Flag  banner that I cut and re-cut to added the fishtail to both ends of the banner. 
 photo RCEmeryD_edited-RS4_zpsdd9gqwic.jpg
I used the Bear Hugs Stamp set and the Weather it Together Stamp set and Confetti Cuts. I also added some grass with a MFT Fresh Cut Grass Die-namics and the re-cut with the rounded rectangle panel from the Class Act Confetti Cuts layered over the Thanks Tag Confetti Cuts
 photo RCEmeryC_edited-RS3_zpsbdrntukk.jpg
For the third panel I used the RC Lift Me Up Stamp set, Weather it Together Stamp set and the banner from the Leapin' Lions Stamp set
 
 photo RCEmeryG_edited-RS7_zpsls7tfpvh.jpg
I also added more grass with the Fresh Cut Grass Die-namics, a flower from MFT Blueprints 14 and used the Royal Leaves Die-namics. I tied the tags with Hemp cord and added purple sparkly YNS Gumdrops.  
Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a little peek at my Baby Home Decor project with Reverse Confetti Stamps and Confetti Cuts. 


1 comment:

Claire Broadwater said...

This is so adorable! I know they will LOVE it! So many wonderful details. I know it was made with love! XX

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails