September 11, 2010

Simon Says...STAMP-TEMBER Blog Hop....Holiday Wishes!

Good afternoon crafty peeps....well, I am back again, this time to share my Simon Says STAMP-TEMBER blog hop challenge card! WOW!!! what a blog hop that was!!!! Phew, I am exhausted (but in a good way, smile) from hopping around to all blogs and from seeing all the detailed work, creativity and care that the Simon Says Challenge DT and the Simon Says Stamp & Show DT put into all their creations! Absolutely Stunning creations!!!


Photobucket


Well, then I got to work making my card and I thought I would use this adorable Tilda that I coloured with my Copics! I thought she would be great for a Christmas card...she is blowing you Holiday Wishes, smile!!!! I also used the fabulous sketch by Dawny P over at the Just Magnolia Challenge blog. I did deviate from the design a wee bit but not intentionally. I just went of track from my original plan mid way and well this is what I came up with but I think you can still see Dawny's fabulous sketch in there under all the flowers and bling,lol!


Photobucket

I used BG Eskimo Kisses 6x6 paper pad and Bazzill Basic Bling cardstock and made a6x6 easel card. I did some masking with Tilda and the Magnolia envelope stamp and then used the "Out of the Box" technique and cut Tilda out with my Oal Nesties as I didn't want to cut away all the little sparkles in the image. To embellish I used lots of Prima flowers, one WOC blue Gardenia, lots of bling, Glimmer Mist and Glamor Dust! I used some American Crafts ribbon and the pink ruffle trim is form my BG Teamie and blogging friend, Tara W. The sentiments are Melissa Frances rub-ons (which I just so happen to get at Simon Says Stamp) and the Holiday Wishes sentiment is a Kraftin' Kimmie Sentiment stamp.

Photobucket

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my Simon Says STAMP-TEMBER Blog hop Challenge card!

I am keeping my fingers crossed...maybe I will get lucky and win the big $100 shopping spree or maybe some of the delish candy the DT have available on their blogs! Why don't you get hopping!

Hugs,

18 comments:

stephanne said...

This is beautiful!! Just love that paper and the lovely mauve flowers and your colouring is gorgeous!!
hugs, stephanne

stephanne said...

This is beautiful!! Just love that paper and the lovely mauve flowers and your colouring is gorgeous!!
hugs, stephanne

CraftyC said...

Oh Tara, this is such a pretty card. Love all your gorgeous embellishments and you have coloured her beautifully!
Clairexx

Sharon said...

Wow Tara, this is stunning. So many details and beautifully put together.

Kelly Schelske said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Tara! You need to just frame it! Such a work of art!

Hugs, Kelly

heidy said...

Oh I love this ,Tara
Hugs Heidy

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, what a stunning card Tara. You had a lot of patience for your image, puts my rectangle to shame ! Adore the BG papers you have used, some of my faves but I think all BG papers are my faves when I see then being used !! Adore all your details. You do make the best cards darlin.

Thank's for joining us on our hop and good luck.

Hugs,

Jo xxxx

P.S. I had better fill my basket with the MS transfers before you buy them all !!!

Lynne Forsythe said...

Darling.....just a Darling card!! the layers, flowers and Tilda works perfectly!!

thanks bunches for playing along with ALL the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp!!!

Jackie said...

WOW... totally beautiful, wonderful card, love everything about it. So much work gone into this. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says this week x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Tara,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cordine said...

Wow Tara, it's stunning! All the details.
Hugs
Cordine

Christine said...

Oh, my goodness Tara, your card is stunning!!! I just love it!! So much fun things and details to look at. Your coloring is fabulous and and so is your card design!! Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Wow!! Amazing coloring on Tilda!! I love the flowers and gems too!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Paula (PEP) said...

Love your soft colours here - I was punch drunk by the time I'd finished that hop....... Love the way you've used the pale blue flower to highlight the other blues.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

maddy hill said...

love your colours Tara - gorgeous card ! good luck in the draw ! xx

Heather said...

Hi Tara, fabulous, amazing card. Gorgeous Tilda, beautiful colouring, gorgeous colours and papers. Your details are stunningly exquisite, a truly stupendous card. (I'll have to go now - I've run out of adjectives lol) 'See' you at the weekend.
So glad you shared this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
hugs Heather xx

Stampin Mindy said...

Wow, so many beautiful details! Beautiful work.
Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia.

Hugs, Mindy

Jane said...

WOW!! Tara this is incredibly gorgeous hun!!! Gorgeous colouring and details as always, love all the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails