March 11, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps...March New Product Tour - Pure Innocence Feeling Sassy!

 photo NPTFeelingSassy1b_edited-1RS3_zps0b20a3ec.jpg


Hey Stampin' friends! It's that time...yup...It's time to SHOP!!! Whoo hoo!!!! All the Brand Spankin' NEW Stamps and Die-namics are now available in the MFT shop! Before you run off to fill up your shopping cart join us for the New Product Tour.

 Today I'm featuring the super sassy and super cute NEW Pure Innocence Feeling Sassy Stamp set and I paired her with the absolutely FABULOUS NEW Blueprints 1 Die-namics. Make sure to put both of these items in your shopping cart and check out the MFT blog for the NEW Blueprints 1 PDF with 4 fun, fast and fabulous sketches for the NEW Blueprints 1 Die-namics. I have used all 4 sketch from the PDF today and made 4 quick cards with the NEW Pure Innocence Feeling Sassy Stamp set!

 photo NPTFeelingSassy1_edited-1RS1_zps26b57f91.jpg

As I said, I have made 4 quick cards using the NEW Pure Innocence Feeling Sassy Stamp set and the NEW Blueprints 1 Die-namics. Can I just say that I'm thrilled with how these cards turned out...they came together SO quickly too...I LOVE the NEW Blueprints 1 Die-manics!!!  So, for these cards I used My Minds Eye Notable 6x6 paper pad and used Blu Raspberry, Gumdrop Green, Tangy Orange,  Lemon Drop and Sweet Tooth Heavyweight Card Stock.

First up is card # 1...I coloured the NEW PI Feeling Sassy girl with my Copics and paper pieced her out fit. Love her to bits and love her sassy pose and adorable outfit! I created a simple scene with the NEW Grassy Edges Die-namics and the little clouds from the You Move Me Die-namics. I stamped the sentiments with the NEW Gumdrop Green Premium Dye Ink. The XOXO sentiment is from the Pure Innocence All Occasions Stamp set. I adhered the sentiment and embellished with a Tangy Orange Button tied with Hemp cord. 

 photo NPTFeelingSassy1a_edited-1RS2_zps46f7aa81.jpg

Here is the inside...I stamped the PI Feeling Sassy girl and sentiment with the NEW Gumdrop Green Premium Dye ink. The sentiment is from the Pure Innocence All Occasions Stamp set.

 photo NPTMarchFeelingSassy5_edited-1RS1_zpsc6507bec.jpg

Here is card # 2...I coloured the NEW Pure Innocence Feeling Sassy girl with my Copics and paper pieced her dress. I left the image in the small rectangle Die-namics from the Blueprints 1 Die-namics and inked with Tumbled Glass Distress ink.  I tied the button and sentiment flag on with Hemp Cord. The sentiment was stamped with the NEW Blue Raspberry Premium Dye Ink.

 photo NPTFeelingSassy3a_edited-1RS3_zps9df10f97.jpg

Here is the inside...I stamped the PI Feeling Sassy girl with the gorgeous NEW Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink and I added a little piece of the scalloped edge that was cut off of the scalloped rectangle from the front of the card...no scrap goes to waste.
 photo NPTFeelingSassy4_edited-1RS1_zpsf5082feb.jpg

Here is card # 3....I coloured the NEW PI Feeling Sassy girl with my Copics and paper pieced her outfit. Again I left the image in the Die-namics from the NEW Blueprints 1 Die-namics and inked with Tumbled Glass Distress ink. I cut the pattern paper with my Rectangle STAX Die-namics and used Gumdrop Green and Blu Raspberry Heavyweight Card Stock. The sentiment is from the NEW PI Feeling Sassy Stamp Set, stamped with the NEW Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink on Sweet Tooth Heavyweight Card Stock cut with the tag from the NEW Blueprints 1 Die-namics and added a green brad.

 photo NPTFeelingSassy4c_edited-1RS3_zpsa4ba81a8.jpg

Here is the inside...I stamped the PI Feeling Sassy girl and a sentiment from the set in the NEW Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink.

 photo NPTMarchFeelingSassy4_edited-1RS1_zps0ddc9ded.jpg

And finally here is card # 4...again I coloured the NEW PI Feeling Sassy girl again with my Copics and paper pieced her outfit. I left the image in the Die-namics from the NEW Blueprints 1 Die-namics and inked with Scattered Straw and Wild Honey Distress ink. I also cut the pattern paper with the Rectangle STAX Die-namics. I stamped the sentiments from the Pure Innocence All Occasions Stamp set with the NEW Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink.

 photo NPTMarchFeelingSassy5D_edited-1RS4_zps8ea5b2a9.jpg

Here is the inside...I stamped the shadow image of the PI Feeling Sassy girl in Lemon Drop Premium Dye Ink and the sentiment from the PI All Occasions Stamp Set in the NEW Blu Raspberry Premium  Dye Ink on Sweet Tooth Heavyweight Card Stock cut with the Framed Greetings Die-namics.

Well, thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my cards for the March New Product Tour featuring the NEW Prue Innocence Feeling Sassy Stamp set and the Fantastic NEW Blueprints 1 Die-namics. Please take a minute to pop on over to Kim's blog for links to all the MFT Designers with inspiration tonight!

Happy Shoppin' and Stampin'!
Hugs,



SUPPLIES:











51 comments:

Tracey said...

WOW Tara!! Your cards are so amazing!! xx

Kelly Schelske said...

These are all so adorable Tara!

Cathy P said...

I love the way you put these cards together. The paper piecing is so fun - the first one looks 3D.

Amy said...

Just ordered that sassy little cutie and the Blueprint. I'm not sure if I will sleep til they come....haha Amazing cards as always Tara!!

Ann said...

Love your colour combinations to make so many cards from the same image! Love PI, but I may have to get that blueprint die quick smart! Your paper choices were perfect!

Davi said...

TOTally delightful cards with the pretty color combos and dps! Their pieced dresses and details make them quite fun :)

Rhonda said...

You make Blueprint look so easy to use. Fun cards.

zehra said...

Cute cards, lovely color combos

BethieJ said...

LOVE all the cards!!!
Have a GREAT day!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh she is so adorable, love your fabulous card design

Joann said...

You really out did yourself! You sold me on the blueprint die!!

Rachel V said...

Beautiful cards! Love the paper piecing! TFS!

Natalie said...

Adorable cards, love all the fun papers you've chosen. Darling cards, inside and out!

Sarah Gough said...

Gorgeous cards Tara!!! Just beautiful!

Unknown said...

Four bright and colurful cards! The papers and the paper piecing, the construction make them perfect. xxx

Clarissa said...

All so gorgeous!

jonim52 said...

Love that Sassy PI girl, cute cute cute cards!

Cindi said...

Wow! These are all so adorable! I love the different color combinations and your paper pieced outfits are so cute!

Craftyfield said...

These are really cute, I guess having the Blueprint Dies helps a bit...

Lisa H. said...

omg! I'm in Sassy overload. these are soooo, so cute! love her pieced up outfits and all the lovely Blueprints 1 Die-namics you used.

wendy said...

absolutely sweet and sassy cards Tara

Rachel B. said...

Beautiful cards!

Judy Cook said...

Oh I just love all four of these cards. I love the colors your chose to go together. They really pop.

Crafty Math Chick said...

You selected such great papers and I love your paper piecing! I really have to get a set of those Blueprints 1 dies - so many creative possibilities! You did a great job showing off the new products!

jan farnworth said...

fun cards.

Rachel Parys said...

These are so fun!!! I love each one!

Liz said...

She is such a cutie.. she is on the wish list.
See you next month thanks for the fun display.

Lena95469 said...

I love these sassy cards. So stinkin cute!

Denise Bryant said...

Darling cards! LOVE your paper piecing on this cute design! She's a sweetie!

Debbie Nelson said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing!

Maureen said...

All totally fabulous! Your post makes me really *need* those blueprints!! lol!

Ravengirl said...

I am loving all of her sweet outfits! I want to shop in her closet!!!

Karen Motz said...

These are super sweet Tara!!!

elizabeth said...

She looks so adorable on all of these cards.

scrappingnana said...

These are so cute. Love that sassy PI image.

Nadège said...

Like how you used the background paper to paper piece you focal image, so clever!

Stephanie said...

I am so loving the new "Sassy" stamp, too cute!! You did a great job, your cards are fantastic. Such fun colors :))

Celeste Goff said...

Love the cards Tara...thank you for sharing!

Cyndi said...

I love all the sassy looks; that layers die is awesome

Anonymous said...

What great cards.i love the combination of patterned papers you've chosen. The sentiment about 'attitude' is the best!

Rosemary said...

your cards are FAB-U-LOUS!!!

Jodi Collins said...

Tara, I am blown away by your fabulousness!!! I LOVE these! Your coloring is incredible and I LOVE the layouts and papers on these!!!

Tammy H said...

OMG this little girl was modeled after my granddaughter. "REALLY" is her favorite word I think. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

postalorphan said...

Fantastic set of cards - really shows off this adorable (and sassy) image!

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Great cards! Love the blue clouds in the first one! All the layouts are great and love your coloring.

Alina said...

it's such a beautiful set, Tara, I love the paper piecing!

Angel said...

Love, LOVE them! So bright and SASSY! I'm SO glad I ordered the Blueprints!

Debbie Carriere said...

Tara, these are all fantastic! beautiful work!

Gypsy 2 said...

She looks so naughty but so nice at the same time.Fabulous cards Tara.

Scrapenabler said...

Super cute cards! Love them all.

Greta said...

What cute cards with wonderful paper piecing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails