March 06, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 114...I Miss You!

 photo MFTWSC114B_edited-1RS2_zps044db82c.jpg

Hey Stampin' friends!  It's time for the My Favorite Things Stamp, Wednesday Stamp Club! We have another FUN sketch for you this week! It couldn't be easier to play along with us, just make a card with the sketch and upload it to SCS using the proper keyword, MFTWSC114  by Tuesday, March 12th at noon EST, for your chance at our weekly prize! The lucky winner will receive a $15 gift voucher and if the winner uses MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20!

This is the great sketch that we have this week!

 photo MFTWSC114_edited-1RS1_zps3f2bf022.jpg

I love this sketch this week and I cracked open one on my new My Minds Eye 6x6 paper pads called Unforgettable. I love this sweet little Pure Innocence One of My Favorite Peeps Stamp set. I coloured her with my Copics, paper pieced her dress,  cut her out and popped her up on the card front.

The MFT march Teasers have started and we are releasing the gorgeous NEW Electric Red....I LOVE this new colour!!! I used the NEW Electric Red Heavyweight Card Stock, Electric Red Grosgrain Ribbon and Electric Red Buttons. I stamped the sentiment from the PI One of My Favorite Peeps Stamp set on Sweet Tooth heavyweight Card Stock with the NEW Electric Red Premium Dye Ink, cut with the Mini Tab Foursome Die-namics.
 photo MFTWSC114C_edited-1RS3_zps3b6394aa.jpg

Here is the inside...I stamped the PI One of my Favorite Peeps girl with the NEW Electric Red Premium Dye Ink and stamped two other sentiments from the PI One of My Favorite Peeps Stamp set with the NEW Electric Red Premium Dye Ink

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card with this week's fabulous sketch  with the PI One of My Favorite Peeps Stamp set! Please take a few minutes and pop on over to Kim's blog for links to all the MFT Designer with inspiration today! I hope you have some to get Sketchy and join us, remember the lucky winner will receive a $15 gift voucher and if the winner uses MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20!

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,



SUPPLIES:



5 comments:

Liz said...

Great stamps and colors
Excited this time of month.

Juls said...

This is gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Natalie said...

Very sweet card, love all the paper choices and layering.

Kelly Schelske said...

So pretty Tara ! I love the color of that ribbon!

Anonymous said...

Sweetheart, this is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails