September 25, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge # 47...Halloween/Fall Colour Combo...I'm Batty for You!

Hello Krafty Friends! I have a quick post this morning to share my Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps card for the new challenge this week...I'm keeping it short as my computer crashed and so I am doing this up on my Dad's computer. I hope to have my own computer up and running again very soon but until then I'll be MIA for while and don't think I will get to my commenting and visiting as I had planned before this disaster happened...sorry, maybe a little over the top but I miss my computer! I have such a love hate relationship with my computer,lol...I feel so lost without it right now but it will be back up in running soon, I 'm sure!

Photobucket

This week the challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge blog is a Halloween or Fall colour combo....Orange, Green and Purple set by Elaine!!! I used Batty Princess and the sentiment that comes with...just love her to bits. I coloured her in with my Copics. I used BG Erie pp and AC cardstock and cut the image out with my Nesties and used Distress ink to ink in the background in Tea Dye and Rusty Hing. I love the cute little blingy bat brads that I picked up at Micheals and the scrumptious shimmery green ribbon. Lots of prima flowers and green gems and the other sentiments are from Kimmie's Holiday sentiment set.

Photobucket


Here is the inside....pretty simple!



Photobucket

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you can join the challenge this week! Make sure you go see all the gorgeous cards by the Krafty girls too they are sure to get you in the halloween spirit...oh and if you are lucky enough to get to go to Krafty Day today, I am sooooo jealous...hope you are all have a fantastically krafty time ladies!


Hugs,

16 comments:

Cordine said...

Tara, it's just gorgeous! Love the stamp!
Hugs
Cordine

Renkata said...

wow Tara, fantastic card.
Beautiflly coloured image. Love the orange backgrouns around the image, very pretty DP. Great layout too.

CraftyC said...

Wow Tara, its a fantastic card, your colouring is amazing. Hope you get your computer problems sorted soon!
Clairex

Andrea C said...

this is my fave kimmie stamp and I need to get it, you have done wonders with it, such a gorgeous card x

heidy said...

Oh WOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
Hugs Heidy

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Tara,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Paula (PEP) said...

Love the stripey paper on the inside. The layering of the image panel is superb too & all your detail is a joy..... there's always so much to see & I agree that green shimmery riboon is super with those papers.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Tracey said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tara!! Oh, and there is nothing simple about the inside of your card. Fabulous!! xx

Unknown said...

tara...this is amazing! awesome job on this week's challenge! :)

Kim said...

Absolutely STUNNING Tara! Your coloring is soooo amazing hun! Beautiful work darling!
Hugs~ Kim

Melanie said...

Tara! Batty Princess looks amazing...your colouring is so gorgeous, and I'm always in awe of how you pull all your layers and embellishments together. I could stare at your cards for hours chicky!!

Maria Matter said...

omgosh Tara, this is so fabulous! Love your design with all these wonderful papers & layers!!! Gorgeous coloring too, WOWZA!
You have a beautiful blog!


thanks for stopping by my blog with your sweet comment!
take care
HUGS!

Janine - Ellabella said...

Hello Tara...wonderful card! Great card! Your coloring is perfect!
Janine

Sol said...

I love this! So Powerful Colours and it makes them match so well together! Fantastic Colouring and The shading with orange around the image is Amazing!!! :)

Katarina said...

What a fabulous card - absolutely gorgeous!

baby cribs said...

This is perfect for the Halloween! The image is very effective yet cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails