September 17, 2010

My Favorite Things...WSC Challenge...Super Star!

Photobucket
Hey crafty friends! Just a real quick post this morning to share the card I made last night for the My Favourite Things Wednesday Stamp Challenge. This week the challenge is...Super Star...to create a project featuring a "super star" or to make a project with stars.

Photobucket

For my card I decided to use the Who's that Girl Goes Green set and I used this fab Scenic Route paper that I just love! I am getting down to my last few sheets....eeeekkk! Well, this paper, just so happens, to have these fabulous stars on it, so, it was perfect for my card! I paper pieced the WTG and her shopping bags with co-ordinating Scenic Route paper and coloured the rest of the image with my Copics. I added some American Crafts ribbon and I just stamped the word "organic" from one of the sentiments that comes in the set and used this great sisal nameplate with red BG brads. Then I found the 100% acrylic embellishment in my stash!

Here is the inside...pretty simple...I used another one of the sentiments that comes in the set and I cut out the panel with my Nestie die, left the image in the die and inked with Old Paper Distress ink.


Photobucket
Thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card!

Hugs,

10 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tara, you'll be their pick again this week !

Gorgeous papers and love all your details. You have a fantastic eye for detail !

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Paula (PEP) said...

I do love this - the inside is amazing & the colours just stunning. The paper piecing is stunning & I love the brads echoing the flower centres.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Renkata said...

That is really some special card which i see today, great !!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Tara,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous cards Tara. Love the papers and image on the first one!
Clairex

Nancy Thomas said...

Your paper piecing is amazing! A gorgeous card - I need to dig out that paper - I think I have some of that of that left over too.

g said...

these are both fabulous! such awesome papers & paper piecing and fab inking on the 2nd one too! LOVE em!

Vickie Z said...

You know, I thought I had already commented on this card... LOVE it!! Those colors are wonderful, layout is perfect and really different take on this stamp set!!

Steph Zerbe said...

Love your blog banner first off!
Super cool card. Love the DP as her outfit and the colors!

Julie said...

Just gorgeous! I love the papers you used and your layout is gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails