September 10, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps September Release Preview # 2...Furever Friends!

Good Morning Krafty Friends! I am so excited that I'm hangin' out with my Krafty Girls again for the new super KKS SASSY September Stamp Release and I have a card to share with you this morning featuring one of the gorgeous, sexy and oh so sultry new Annie Rodrigue images! I absolutely adore the Pin Up Girls collection...Va Va-Voom! There are also super duper cute Fall and Birthday images by Steven Leary and a fabulous Thankful Sentiment set by Jeanne Streiff perfect for all your Thanksgiving creations!



Photobucket

So, for my card today I used Jayne one of the gorgeous Pin Up Girls from the Moonlight Whispers collection and coloured her in with my Copics, of course. I thought I would keep her more innocent looking for this card and so I picked papers and colours that downplayed her sex-kitten demeanour and tried to bring out her demure side,lol! I, once again, used Life is Good pp by Echo Park...I can't even begin, to tell you how much, I love this paper!!! I also used more Martha Stewart crinkled seam binding with a double buttony bow, lots of pearls and Primas too! I used a Kraftin' Kimmie sentiment stamp that comes with Roxy and Bernice and "Cherish" is a Mellisa Frances rub-on.


Photobucket

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek and my Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps preview card! I will be back on Saturday for the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge with another preview card and I will be back on Sunday with the KKS Blog Hop to celebrate the new stamps release! I hope you can come by and check out all the kraftiness we have in store!

Have a stampin' great day!

Hugs,

8 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Tara,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

she gorgeous, tara! great job!

Vicki G said...

Wayyyy cute Tara, love that big bold bow!

Vicki

Sara Henton said...

Just wow!! Really like all the elements you incorporated, makes it really FAB

Sara Henton said...

Just wow!! Really like all the elements you incorporated, makes it really FAB

Michele Roos said...

WOW Tara such a beautiful card. I love the colours and your gorgeous colouring of the image. Hugs Michele x

Renkata said...

wow Tara, so beautiful card full with gorgeous details.

Paula (PEP) said...

The brilliant turquoise & shocking pink work so well together especially using that grey of the cat & chocolate brown in of the papers/flowers as a foil for their vibrancy. Love the lacing on the back of her dress too.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails