September 22, 2010

Whiff of Joy Challenge # 88...2nd year Blogiversary of WOJ Challenges....Thank you Grande!

Good morning crafty friends! Hope your week is going well...it is Wednesday aka hump day so we are half way there, smile, not long until the weekend now...yup, I'm always looking forward to the weekend and my crafty time,lol!

Photobucket

Well, it being Wednesday, it is time for a new challenge over at the Whiff of Joy Challenge blog and this week the challenge is a special one.... "Thank You"! We have a lot to be thankful for at Whiff Of Joy Challenges blog as it is our 2nd year anniversary....Whoo hoo! The WOJC DT have all made stunning thank you cards to say thank you to Katharina for providing us with gorgeous stamps and many crafty goodies that she has in the WOJ on-line shop, to Simon Says Stamp, our very generous sponsor, to our current and past DT friends who have inspired us with stunning creations, dedication and support and to all of YOU, WOJ fans, who play along with our challenges faithfully and inspire us with your creativity, talent and love of all things Whiff Of Joy! So, for this challenge we would like to see you make a thank you card too with a Whiff of Joy stamp!



Photobucket

So, for my card I used Willow with Coffee to Go and coloured her with my Copics. I used my large Oval Nestie to cut out the image and inked with Old Paper Distress ink. Again, I used Echo Park Life is Good patterned paper...love it and made the cardbase from AC cardstock. I used Prima and WOC flowers, and other flowers from my stash, AC ribbon and a sprinkling of brown half pearls! I also used my MFT small scallop Di-namics border die and did some stamping with my Kelly Panacci Stitching stamps. The sentiment is from the MFT Essentials Sentiment set!

Here is the inside...pretty simple...love this sentiment by C.C. Designs!

Photobucket

Thanks so much for stopping by and having a peek at my card! I sure hope you can join us over the next weeks for our special 2nd anniversary at Whiff of Joy Challenges! We are all looking forward to seeing all your gorgeous thank you creations!

Happy Stampin'!

Hugs,

14 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Tara,beautiful as ever.
Hugs Heidy

Sharon said...

Fabulous Tara. Your blooms are gorgeous and I love the inside too.

Kathy said...

Beautiful card Tara!! Again all your embellishments are gorgeous and the kraft paper looks fabulous!! I really love how thin that oval nestie is!! I think I may need that one!!
Oh and CONGRATS on your MDU spot!!! So very well deserved!!
Hope you have a lovely day!
:)Kathy

amanda stokes said...

Hi Tara!
Gorgeous card,love the image and those flowers are stunning!
hugs amanda xx

COCO said...

OH very gorgeous card Tara !!!
hugs coco

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Tara,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous Tara!
Hugs
Cordine

Paula (PEP) said...

Again I love your inside decoration - the colours are tremendous & I especially love your turquoise roses & how they just accent so beautifully.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card Tara love all the details.
luv
Debby

Michele Roos said...

Such a beautiful card Tara. Love the image you've used and the gorgeous details also. Hugs Michele x

Kim said...

Oh my word hun this is absolutely FABULOUS! All of the layers are GORGEOUS and the embellies are PERFECT hun! I am in awe over all of the beauty! STUNNING work!!!
Hugs~ Kim

philippine gifts said...

Cool gift ideas! Glad I saw this post. I've got an idea. Looking forward for your next post. Keep posting.


-yumi-

philippine gifts said...

Cool! Thanks for guiding me through this. I will try to make something like that this weekend. Keep posting!


-yumi-

gift delivery Philippines said...

So cute gift card ideas I like it. Wish someone also give me like that. Thanks for sharing keep posting.

toni

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails