October 19, 2014

Your Next Stamp Blog Hop...Happy Brrr-thday!!!


Hello stampin' friends!!! I'm SO thrilled and honoured to join Karen, her talented Design Team and many special guests for this exciting Your Next Stamp Blog Hop to mark the launch of the NEW Your Next Stamp website, the NEW October Release and the 5th anniversary of Your Next Stamp! Whoo Hoo!!!! If you landed here from Amy's blog then you are in the right spot! If not, I suggest heading on over to Tracy's blog and hopping along with us from the beginning!
 
http://yournextstamp.com/

There's AMAZING PRIZES to be had!!!
5 random winners will receive $20 to spend in the YNS Store!  Make sure to comment for more chances to WIN!
Winners will be posted on the YNS blog on Oct 22!
http://yournextstamp.com/

You will get 10% off your entire purchase when you create an account in the new store! Plus the new release will be marked down 15%!!!

 photo YNSOct1914_edited-1RS1_zps1d728016.jpg

I made two wintery cards with these adorable little Waddles - Snow Fun Stamp set and of course I had to use Your Next Stamp Gumdrops! I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pretty Glittered Pink Gumdrops. If you've visited my blog before, you know I have just a little Gumdrop addiction ;)...they are my absolute favourite embellishment!

I made my card with this pretty BoBunny Candy Cane Lane 6X6 paper pad and stamped one of the many sentiments from the Waddles - Snow Fun Stamp set.

 photo YNSOct1914C_edited-1RS3_zps01dc35d0.jpg

This is my second card with another one of the little Waddles from the Waddles - Snow Fun stamp set...this little tobogganing Waddle totally stole my heart...how cute is he?! I used more BoBunny Candy Cane Lane 6X6 papers and I just had to add these gorgeous Glittered Silver Gumdrops! Gosh, they are SO pretty and SO glittery!

 photo YNSOct1419E_edited-1RS4_zpsf762ff30.jpg

Here is a close up....I stamped another sentiment from the Waddles - Snow Fun Stamp set.

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my cards with the Your Next Stamp Waddles - Snow Fun Stamp set and  Glittered Pink and Glittered Silver Gumdrops! Make sure you leave a comment and be sure to continue on your hop commenting along the way!!! Next stop on the YNS hop is the super sweet and amazingly talented Angel!!! Hop on over to see what stunning creation she has to share!





http://yournextstamp.blogspot.ca/

47 comments:

Maureen said...

Wow! Both of these are just so pretty! Love all your embellishing and coloring!

Unknown said...

Love the penguins. Love the soft green colors, too.

Unknown said...

Love the colors you used for the card and that penguin stamp is too cute.

anja curvers said...

Wow great cards and I love, love penguins. That stampset is adorable. Thanks for sharing.

JoAnn Heinbuch said...

I am going to have to pick up that waddles set. Love your colours

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Both of these cards are completely fab Tara, I love the colours x

Andrea Tully said...

Wow loving both cards, very beautiful xx

~amy~ said...

Absolutely adorable!

annemarie said...

your cards are both so gorgeous.

hugs Annemarie

Kerri said...

your cards are a lot of fun nicely done as well!!!

Lenora said...

Love these! What amazing work!

Patty said...

Adorable set of penguins! I really love the color combinations you used on both your fabulous cards!

Lillian A said...

It looks like both penguins are having fun - probably about as much as you had, making up these cuties!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness these are both gorgeous! I love those penguins! Your first card is my favourite - love the colour combo! I really like how you tied the twine bow on both cards!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Darling cards!!!! Love the details on both!

Anonymous said...

that little penguin is having so much fun. Love the colors in your cards. Away from the traditional colors - a relief from bright red and green.
thanks for sharing two wonderful cards.

Laureen said...

Adorable penguins! You have made them look real! Your cards are decorated beautifully!!!! Love your layerings as always!

SabineV said...

love the penguins! the cards are beautiful!

Crafty Math Chick said...

These are spectacular! You colored those adorable penguins beautifully, and you selected the prettiest coordinating papers in pink & mint for your cards! When I see I feel all peaceful, happy & warm inside. :)

Ruby said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards. TFS

acpriess said...

Oh, I love those sparkly gumdrops too. Sigh.....both cards are soooo sweet, lovely color combos you chose.

Angel said...

These are FABULOUS!!! Love the color combos and DP! So happy you joined us!!! :D

Sandy said...

Where do I begin? Both cards are so adorable! I love this stamp set. It is so usable all year, not just Christmas! General winter and birthday too, so nice!
=0)

Lisa said...

I see you like to add foam to your stamps too. I love how they give such depth.

Heather said...

Very cute. I really like these little penguins.

Virgo5 said...

Wow absolutely fabulous cards! I love the designs and all the layers, just wonderful!

Deborah Anton said...

These little guys are so much fun! You did a great job showcasing them, especially with the fun pink background!

Christy said...

Those penguins are so cute! And what a cute b-day card

McStamper said...

Love your cards. The snowflakes are so perfect.

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your cards are so adorable! I love them both! I really love that stamp set!!

Sue D said...

So cute--I like the colors of snowflakes.

Sue said...

Absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous colours and love the penguins!

April said...

Such pretty cards Tara. The colours and the gumdrops top off some wonderful artwork. :)

Amy C. said...

The snowflakes are such a pretty touch!

Chitra Nair said...

Love love love both the cards... Those penguins are super cute...

Helen Gullett said...

Those peguons are just too adorable on your cards!!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Oh my goodness!!! These cards are total eye candy! Love them! Thank you so much for celebrating with us today!!!

Karenladd said...

Those little penguins are just so darn huggable! Fun cards!

Krista D said...

The penguins are simply adorable on these cards

Cindy G. said...

The colors on your cards are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job!

Sandi said...

I am in love with your cards! They are so stinking cute!

Mary-Anne V said...

Such cute penguin cards and just love the layering.

Donna Rudy said...

I love all the details on your cards! And Waddles is a keeper!

Sharla said...

I really love the colors on both your cards! Those penguins are adorable!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Sweet cards - the colors are wonderful! Great to have you joining us for the release!

Thanh Vo said...

WOW! Tara your cards are GORGEOUS. I love the Candy Cane Lane line from Bo Bunny this year and you've given me such fabulous inspiration! Thanks so much for being our special guest!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, these are darling!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails