February 05, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge # 82...Love...You're Purr-fect!

Photobucket

Hey crafty friends! Hope you are enjoying your weekend and getting a little crafty! We have a great challenge this week at Magnolia Down Under Challenge. It is LOVE you can make a valentine or maybe a wedding or baby card, totally open to your interpretation as long as it is obviously about LOVE! We are looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations again! Please pop by the MDUC and take a look at all the stunning creations made by the MDUC DT...and leave them a little LOVE!!!!

Photobucket
For my card I used this cute image of Tilda with Cat that was on my desk and when I saw her I thought she would be the purrr-fect match with this K & Co. paper that I bought last year and still have quite a bit left over.  It came with tear-out valentines cards in the paper pad and I think it is so fun to add these children's valentines to a card. I think I will give this to my daughter, Hannah, for Valentines day... she is a real animal lover and she just loves our cat, Liam, to bits but she loves dogs just as much and knows all the names of the dogs that live in our neighbourhood,smile.  I coloured Tilda with my Copics and cut her out and pop-dotted her on the front of the card. I added some pearls and Prima Caboodles flowers, some American Crafts ribbon and Melissa Frances rub-ons.

Photobucket
Here is the inside...pretty simple. Another Melissa Frances rub-on and Prima flowers and pearls!

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my MDUC DT card! Hope you can join us at Magnolia Down Under Challenge this week!

Hugs,


7 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

PURR-FECT indeed & oh you made me chuckle so. Delightful.
Paula (PEP)

heidy said...

Oh what a sweet card Tara!!
Love your colours!!
Hugs Heidy

Renkata said...

Hi Tara,
such a happy and colourful card.
Bring smile on my face.
Fantastic combination of colours and paper.

Sharon said...

Oh Tara, I just love the bright beautiful colour combo and the paper goes so well with your Tilda image. Gorgeous card!

Sharon x

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card Tara, just love the papers you have used, they are sooo cute !

Gorgeous Tilda too and I love your flowers.

Hugs,

Jo xxxx

P.S. Hope you are feeling better now.

Lou said...

Hi! Tara,hope your feeling better sweetie?
Very gorgeous card,just love the pretty bright colours and Tilda too.
big hug,Lou.xx

debbies said...

WOW love these vivid colors! Stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails