February 02, 2011

Simon Says Stamp Challenge...Love is in the Air...I never knew love until...!

Photobucket


Good morning stampers! WOW! There were so many fabulously cute Animal Antics cards submitted for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge last week! Thanks so much for joining us! 

So are you snowed in??? I know many folks are getting hit with the blizzard of the year...we are getting a big dump of the white stuff here too. Well, if it is a snow day for you, why not you join us for another fun challenge this week! The challenge is perfect for you to get a few more valentines made up too...we have a lovely theme, he he, he....Love is in the Air!!! 

We also have a fabulous prize again this week....a whopping $50 voucher for the Simon Says Stamp Superstore!!!!! Lots of crafty goodness can be had with that and Heidi will have the superstore stocked with the latest and greatest product from CHA very soon!!!! So I really hope you can join us!


I used the fabulous sketch that they have over at Friday Sketchers by the super talented Journn for my card and I am also entering my card in the Going Dotty challenge at Just Magnolia!

Photobucket

I loved this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge and it was so much fun to use my new fave Tilda that I got at the Simon Says Stamp Superstore from the You' re so Special collection called, Tilda spread Love...ahhhh....how sweet! I love her boots and her turned up jeans...too cute! I teamed Tilda up with my new BasicGrey 6x6 paper pad Hopscotch and some various BasicGrey buttons with hemp twine and Prima Annalee Big and Small Flowers. I had some Martha Stewart seam binding in my stash and decided not to crinkle it and I love how it looks un-crinkled too. I coloured Tilda with my Copics and I stamped my splotch stamp with Desert Sand Memento ink around the edges of the image. My sentiment is from  Melissa Frances rub-on sheet called LOVE Transfers from Simon Says Stamps...they have a fabulous selection of the Melissa Frances rub-ons...the bestest rub-ons ever. The wee tag has a Melissa Frances rub-on it too from a sheet called WEDDING Transfers and I cut the tag out on my Silhouette Digital Craft Cutter from craft cardstock.

Photobucket
Here is the inside of my card...I cut the sentiment up and used the other half for the inside. More gorgeous Prima flowers and BG buttons and the heart was cut on my Silhouette Digital Craft cutter too.

Well, thanks so much for stopping by having a wee peek at my Simon Says Stamp Challenge DT card! Please stop by the other lovely Simon Says Stamp Challenge DT gals' blogs and have a look-see....they have made such gorgeous creations to inspire you! I hope you can join us this week! 

Have a stampin' great day and be careful shoveling,smile!

Hugs,

12 comments:

heidy said...

Oh Tara another gorgeous card!!
Hugs Heidy

Renkata said...

ohhh wow Tara,
this image is so cool.
I never saw it before.
You have created such an amazing card.

Jo Nevill said...

Love, love, love your card Tara. Just love those new BG papers, must get myself some ! and I love your splodges on the image. Fabby colouring and adorable details as always.

Hugs,

Jo x

Lorraine said...

Your card is beautiful and that Tilda image is adorable!

Kirsty said...

Hi Your card is so colurful love all the flowers gorgeous !! Sentiment is super too! Kitty :)

DesignerDiva said...

Tara these colours are to die for and your colouring jumps off the page!! I love every thing about it x Laurie x

Paula (PEP) said...

Your splotch stamp is wonderful & I love that hemp twine teamed with the uncrinkled seam binding. If that BG pad crosses my path it will have to come & live with me - I cannot believe every time you use it! So many patterns. I agree her jeans & boots are so characterful.
Paula (PEP)

Kathy said...

Just adorable Tara!! I love everything you have used!!! I didn't notice this Tilda when I placed my order and now I have to get it!! She is just adorable! Love your ribbon and of course that rub-on is perfect!!!
Hope you have a great rest of the week!
:)Kathy

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable Tara.
luv
Debby

Heather said...

Morning TaraG - fabulous colouring of this lovely Tilda, I'm loving the new Hopscotch papers and fabulous detailing.
hugs Heather xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Tara, GORGEOUS! I love her boots and jeans too!

Thanks so much for being part of our Design Team! You gals are the best in the world!

BIG HUGS!
Heidi

Lorraine A said...

I LOVE this card Tara !!! absolutely gorgeous inside and out !! fabulous work !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails