February 26, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge # 67...Scoopy Scallops...Aw Nuts!!!

Photobucket

Hey Krafty friends! Hope you had a great week! It just zipped by for me since Monday was a holiday here! Gotta love a short work week! Well, it's Saturday already and time for another fun challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge blog! Here's the scoop...this week the super duper talented and super sweet Michele is the hostess and she is asking to see scoopy scallops on your card or creation! I love scalloped edges and I know you do too!!! So get out your scalloped Nesties or your scalloped borders punches or dies and lets get krafty! There is also Krafty rubbah up for grads! Michele has used sweet Judy from the new Fifties inspired release on her gorgeous card this week and if you join us and use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp on your creation, you will entered into the random draw to win your very own Judy stamp!!! How fabulous is that?!

Photobucket
Now for my card I use Andrea Acorn she is so cute and I love the sentiments that come with her as well as an acorn accessory stamp! I coloured her with my Copics and cut out the image leaving a little white border around the image! I used some Fancy Pants paper that I had in my stash. I love the autumnal colours in this paper and I thought it would be great with Andrea Acorn! I used my square Nesties and square Scalloped Neties and I used my MFT Simply Scallop Die-namics border die as well! I added some Prima Caboodles flowers and a sprinkling of green gems here and there to embellish! I also added some American Crafts ribbon. The sentiment is stamped on the bracket frame that is a QuicKutz 2x2 die. 

Photobucket
Here is the inside of the card...I stamped the other part of the sentiment and used my oval Nestie and Oval scalloped Nesteis. 

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card! I hope you get some krafty time and join us! Please stop by the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge blog and take a look at all the gorgeous cards the Krafty Girls and Guests have made to inspire you!

Happy Stampin'

Hugs,

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Beautiful Tara! Your layering and use of flowers is always gorgeous!! xx

heidy said...

Hi Tara,stunning card,love the colours!
Hugs Heidy

Michele Boyer said...

This is gorgeous, Tara! I love the fun colors and pretty flowers! (I also love your work.)

Renkata said...

Such a beauty Tara.
Love the colouring!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

What a sweet creation, T!! LOVE the papers and colours....Andrea Acorn looks fabby!!

Paula (PEP) said...

Oh I chuckled - what super use of the sentiments & that inside is brilliant - I just love all those colours & the stripes & flowers witht eh leaves. Lovely touch with the little gems too. And as for the front - what amazing colouring & shading on that cloak & dress & the way you've used the scallops both as a frame for the image & as a border is so effective. I especially like that dark image panel with the toning pink around the edge - goodness got carried away........oops.
Paula (PEP)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails