October 09, 2009

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge # 1...Happy Birthday Deer Friend!


Good Morning "Krafty" friends!!! Are you ready to Part-ay!!!! Well get your party hats on friends cuz today is yet another exciting day for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps... we start our challenges today...whoot-whoot! That was Dorothy the Birthday Deer tooting on her party horn, lol!!! She is excited too, he, he, he!!!! Well, I just know we are going to have a blast on Saturdays and if you play along with us, you just may be the lucky random "Krafty" girl or guy to win one fabulous Kraftin' Kimmie stamp of your choice!

So, This weeks' challenge is nice and easy...Kim would like us to make a Birthday card with our Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, if ya have them, but we know you may not have your paws on them yet, so you are free to use whatever stamps you do have!
So, for my card I used sweet Dorothy the Birthday Deer and co-ordinating sentiment! Dorothy is from Crissy Cutie's Collection and is the perfect image for a cute birthday card, don't ya think?! I stamped Dorothy on ATS Copic paper and coloured her with my Copics and cut her out with my oval Nesties using the "out of the box technique" so that her party horn and hat would stick out of the oval just a little!

I made the cardbase 6x6 from orange Bazzill Bling cardstock and matted with blue Bazzill Bling! The pp is so pretty and I just love how glittery it is IRL and I really love the colours in it! Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the collection or the company that makes it...sorry! To finish off the card I added a few Prima flowers with BG brads in the centres, some yummy ribbon from my stash and a little Stardust Stickles on Dorothy's party hat and horn!

Here is the inside of the card and the sentiment is from Kimmie's Everyday Sentiment set!

Well, thanks for stopping by and make sure you visit all of Kimmie's Krafty Girls and see the gorgeous birthday day cards they have made for this week's challenge...I hope you can join us this week...I just can't wait to see all your creations!!!


Hugs,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute card Tara! Love all the layers and the dp is yummo! Looking forward to playing the first challenge! ;o) Tracy

Kelly Schelske said...

Adorable Tara! Love the sweet image, great papers too!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hugs, Kelly

Sandra H. said...

What a cute little deer! Love all the colors!

Tracey said...

This is such an adorable image! Love your gorgeous card Tara!! xx

June Houck said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Kim said...

Oh my goodness is this a sweet card! I am loving Kimmie's stamps! And the little mouse below is beautiful! Your coloring is SO AMAZING hun! Love them both!
Big Hugs~ Kim

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

ahhhh...Maxwell looks awesome, Tara!! I'm lucky enough to have seen this guy in person....but I didn't see the inside! Looks awesome, girl!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails