October 10, 2009

Happy 1 Year Anniversary Whiff of Joy...Challenge # 50....Gratitude...Friends!


Oh, I finally got a chance to use my Whiff of Joy fall Stamps...there are just too many gorgeous stamps out there, that I MUST own, and not nearly enough time to ink them all up,lol! When I saw that it's the Whiff Of Joy's 1st anniversary, then I new I had to join the party over at the WOJ Challenge blog...what a fabulous reason to use wee Willow, who has been so terribly neglected, smile!
Well, it was such a joy colouring sweet Willow with a baby turkey and it was a pleasure to use Rach's fabulous sketch for this special celebration challenge # 50, over at the WOJ challenge blog!

I also used my new BasicGrey Indian Summer 6x6 pad for this card too! I wasn't sure I was going to like this collection as much as I do ALL my other BG papers but guess what...I LOVE IT!!! Hey was there ever any doubt,lol!!! I absolutely love the colours and the great patterns! It is definitely my new fave BG paper! I just so happened to have this great Bazzill cardstock that co-ordinated so nicely and I will have to get some more as it's such a great match....the 6x6 cardbase is made from Berrylicious and I matted with Desert Sun. The ribbon, Prima flowers, MM Gem brads and MM metal sentiment are all from my stash.

I stamped Willow with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on ATS Coipic Quality paper and coloured her in with my beloved Copic markers! I added the MM rub-on to the main image and sponged around the image with a white glittery Metallic Rub-ons...it makes it really sparkle IRL!
Here are the Copic colours I used for Willow:
E000, Eoo, E02, E21, E08, E 33, E51, R20, R21, R22, R32, R17, YR000, YR20, YR23 & Colourless Blender
I finished the inside too...I stamped the WOJ pumpkins and sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured the pumpkins in with my Copics!
Well, I think you all know that I had an absolutely fabulous time being a GD for WOJ in May and June...it was a dream come true, as I am a such a fan of WOJ stamps! I am so happy for Katharina and all the WOJ Designers and want to wish you all congratulations on such a hugely successful year, filled with beautiful stamps and fun challenges!!! I know you will have many more to come!!
Thanks for stopping by again today and having a wee peek at my card!!! I also wanted to say a big, big thanks for all the comments that everyone left for the Kraftin' Kimmie blog hop! I reached 119 comments whoo hoo!!!!! That has got to be the most comments ever for me and I just wanted to thank you for all your support and sweet comments...*mwah*!!!
Hugs,

15 comments:

Jane said...

This is stunning Tara! I love those papers I think I might be needing those and your colouring is gorgeous! thanks for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Jane x

Juls said...

gorgeous cards! Love them! your WOJ one is stunning!! Love the colours and the font of the sentiment and the gorgeous DP's! just fab!!

Nancy said...

AWWW Tara, this is gorgeous:O) Love the stunning image, fabulous colouring. The DP's are lovely, and the flowers are awesome.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! Love the colours, those papers look fab too!!
hugs Angela x

Minxy said...

Just hopped over from Claire's blog although i'm sure i've visited b4!
Am absolutly loving this card and all the details, its just stunning... off now to see if i'm a follower and if not to become one :)
Hugs Minxy x

Bev said...

Fabulous card Tara, such wonderful detail and coloursx Thanks so much for joining us at WOJ this week x

Paula said...

2 beautiful cards and wonderful details. I love the stamps.
Have a nice sunday Paula.

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

awesome Tara!

Tracey said...

WOW! This is a gorgeous card Tara! I love it!! Have yourself a fabulous Thanksgiving weekend! xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, beautiful colours and flowers, not forgetting the fab image too.
luv
Debby

BA said...

absolutely stunning!!
xoxo BA

June Houck said...

Oh, Tara, this is gorgeous! M G Indian Summer papers arrived a week ago, but I have not cut into them yet. Great inspiration here :)

Sandra H. said...

Oh WOW Tara, this is beautiful!!

Kim said...

Tara what a fantastic card hun! I love those papers....reminds me that I have them here and need to use them yet! lol! Gorgeous creation hun! Hope you have a fab week!
Hugs~ Kim

Georgia said...

This is absolutely stunning Tara! I love teh warm colours and those gorgeous papers! Your flowers look beautiful! :)
Love, Georgia xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails