October 30, 2009

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Sneak Peek...Beary Christmas!


Hello Krafty friends! I went for my first never block injections yesterday! the doc was funny he said you are going to be a numskull...no literally you will have a numb skull, lol! Well, I thought it was cute,smile! It went well and wasn't very painful at all. My neck is sore at the injection sites but other than that it was pretty easy! I did feel a bit dizzy and light headed after but that went away after a few hours. It is very strange having the back of my head frozen though...a rather odd sensation. Thank you for all the comments of support. I really appreciated the kind comments!
well, I have a sneak peek for you today! November 1st there will be a new release of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps YAY!!!! The Krafty Girls have been treating everyone to some eye candy with the new release! I hope you get to make the rounds and see all the great creations and the fabulous new images in the November release!
For my card I have used one of Crissy Armstrong's images from the Crissy Cuties collection. This is Ozzie and Harriet. Oh they are sooooo cute!
I made my cardbase 6x6 from green Bazzill Bling cardstock and used BasicGrey Mistletoe and Pear pp. I stamped Ozzie and Harriet on ATS Copic Quality paper and coloured them in with my Copics. I paper pieced the mits, scrafs and toque. Then I added some big red brads and some twill ribbon and added a little Stardust Stickels for a little sparkle. The sentiment is from Kimmie's Holiday Sentiment set and is part of the November release.
Well, thanks for stopping by and having a wee peek! I will have another preview for you tomorrow and I am hosting the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge so stop back in!
Big Bear Hugs,

8 comments:

pinky said...

Lovely little pair of bears!
Pinky

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

You did a fabulous job Tara! Love the combination of patterned papers and those giant brads! And I love the spiral punch you used on the main layer....I keep forgetting I have that one! Ozzie and Harriet look great all sparkled up, too!!

Nicole Bailey said...

Oh Tara-what an adorable card! I love all your signature layers and your distressing! I just LOVE your style!
...can't wait to order the new Kraftin' Kimmie's stamps!!!

Georgia said...

Ooh wow, this is fabulous Tara! I just love this cute image and your colours look fantastic together! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

Wow! you have such an awesome talent..great job
Mandy

Tracey said...

This is an incredible card Tara! And I just love the totally cute KKS images!! xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Tara! love the papers and the big brads and ribbon, fab coloring, it's wonderful!

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Tara, love those sweet bears and your colouring and design are wonderful. Wonderful combination of papers too. Glad it went OK with the injections and I hope it does the trick for you. Thanks for your sweet comment on the BG forum, much appreciated. Big hugs, Chris xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails