October 26, 2009

Just Magnolia # 28 & Cute Card Thursday # 83...Sweetie!


Good morning, friends! Well, I am feeling a bit better and I will be going to work today...I have a pretty busy week ahead of me and I have to tell ya that I am a bit nervous about this Thursday. I have mentioned before that I am a Migraineure and have been since I was about 9-10 years old. I have tried many different treatments over the years and I am set to try yet another. I will have my first of five nerve block injection on Thursday, YIKES! It sounds painful, doesn't it!? The injection are in the base of the skull/neck area. Well, I just hope it doesn't hurt too much and that I get some relief! I let you know how if goes!
So, I needed to make another B-day card for a friend at work! She like s to cook and bake so I used this cute Tilda from the Yummy collection that I already had coloured to co-ordinate with BG Lemonade. I Then stamped the Magnolia cupcake and coloured it with my Copics and cut it out with my oval Nesties.


I made the 6x6 cardbase from pink Bazzill Bling cardstock and used Martine's fabulous Sketch that is over at the Just Magnolia Challenge blog this week! I just had to move the tag so that Tilda could fit in. The sentiment is a Studio G stamp. I used some Prima flowers that I Shimmerized and some American Crafts ribbons. The buttons are BG Indian Summer. I am also entering this card in the challenge at Cute Card Thursday...Candy Corn...they want to see something sweet on you card and it doesn't have to be Halloween related.
Here is the inside....the sentiments are from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Kimmie's Everyday Sentiments set. I just noticed that the strip of cherry paper is upside down....oopps...think anyone will notice, smile!
Well, Thanks for stopping by and having a wee peek! Hope you have a great week! Oh, I will have some some sneaky peeks of the November release of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps later this week so make sure stop by again!
Hugs,

7 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Tara! Your card is gorgeous, I love that Tilda and your colouring of her is wonderful. Gorgeous Lemonade papers too, it couldn't be more perfect. Good luck with the injection on Thursday, sounds yukky I agree but I hope it helps you. Will be thinking of you. Hugs, Chris x

Mina said...

beautiful card Tara, I love your beautiful colours and all those BG papers work so well together...thank you for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge...hope everything goes well for Thursday
Mina xxx

strawberry fields said...

aaw this is a cutie Tara...love the colours and the yummy cup cake
hugs
fiona xx

Paula said...

Wowwww Tara what a Sweetie!!!!!!
Hugs Paula.

DawnMarie said...

Hi Tara, your card is stunning. Fabulous colours and the images are so sweet. I hope your injections go well on Thursday. I've had cortisone injections in my neck quite a few times, it is a bit painful, slightly more than a normal injection in your arm (sorry if I'm worrying you). Sometimes you can get some numbness in your hands, feet but it usually goes away after a little while. Hope this helps, I always feel if you've got some idea what to expect it does'nt seem so scary. Let me know how you get on, I will be thinking of you. Dawn Marie.xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Tara! Love the colors and fun papers!

Annie said...

gorgeous card, love Tilda and that big cupcake! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails