October 17, 2009

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge # 2 Use your Buttons...Smooches!


Hey "krafty" friends!!! So, are you as glad to see the weekend as I am!? I am so glad that it is time to do some Kraftin', some stampin' and a little blogging! It just so happens to be our challenge day over at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Challenge blog and we have a great challenge this week! The hostest with the mostest is our lovely and talented Jeanne! She has picked this week's challenge, "Use Your Buttons" and the lucky winner will receive sweet Posy as that is the image that Jeanne is showcasing on her card!!

We also have two very talented and super duper krafty guest "Krafty Girls" joining us this week! Katy Harrison from Katy's Bloggeroo and Michele Boyer from Paper Cuts! Make sure you check out all the Krafty Girls blogs and see how everyone has used their buttons!

So, for my card I used Lilith! She is just so sassy and I just love the expression on her face. I guess I would be a little sassy too if I had a frog on my head,lol! Whenever I see sassy Lilith I always think of a Princess kissing a frog and having him turn into her Prince charming. Well, this sentiment from Kimmie's Everyday Sentiment set was a perfect match for Lilith! I stamped Lilith with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on ATS Copic Quality cardstock and coloured her with my Copics!

I made the cardbase 6x6 from Prism Kraft cardstock and matted with Bazzill Basics cardstock. I used some scraps of Scenic Route pp and this cute Prima printed Twill that I bought at Scrappin' Great Deals. I used my Fiskars Apron lace border punch and buttons and some hemp twine to finish it off!


well thanks for stopping by and having a wee peek and I hope you can join us this week over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge blog!

Hugs,

13 comments:

Chris said...

A wonderful card Tara! Lilith is gorgeous and looks so naughty :D! Superb colouring and design and those papers are gorgeous! Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs, Chris xx

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Another fabulous design, Tara! Love all the layers on this and your colouring of Lillith is fantastic! Have a super relaxing weekend!

Jo Nevill said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous Tara, just love the papers you have used and those pretty buttons and ribbon. Fabby image too so beautifully coloured.

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Nana Diana said...

I love this Tara, such lovely colours, nice and soft. What cute ribbon with the little frogs on and your buttons are great!!

Anonymous said...

Another fab card Tara! Wonderfully coloured and love the dp you used. :o) Tracy

Juls said...

I love these stamps!!They are just soo much fun!! brill colour combo, love the ribbon detail! gorgeous card just love it!!

June Houck said...

Oh! I am a little afraid of Lilith ;) Cute card, Misz T.

Tracey said...

I love this Tara! What a gorgeous card!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Tara! love the colors scheme!

Hugs, Kelly

Nicole Bailey said...

so super cute Tara!
That Posy is just so sassy!

Niki Estes said...

This is so cute, Tara! I love the colors and all the layers!

Elaine said...

This is fantastic, Tara!! Loving the colours and the details.

Robin McK said...

Hi Tara!
I love your card - the colouring is great! What a cute little devil she is!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails