October 04, 2009

Sneak Peek # 3...Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Launch Party...here I come!


Woo hoo...ROAD TRIP!!!! Oh, I am super excited today as I am heading back to the London area for Kimmie's big Launch party at Scrappin' Great Deals! My friend Dana is coming too and we are picking up the super talented Nicky Manel on the way! This is going to be so much FUN!

So today's preview card features the absolutely adorable Charlotte and I really like Michele Boyer's description of Annie's images...they are just a wee bit "twisted" yet still very cute! Just how I like my stamps, lol! I love Charlotte's crazy hair too! Isn't it fun! The sentiment is from Kimmie's Everyday Sentiment set and I stamped it with Memento ink.

I made my cardbase 6x6 from Bazzill Bling cardstock and used BasicGrey Wisteria pp! I coloured Charlotte with my Copics and used lots of pop-dots, as per usual! The ribbon and flowers are from my stash and I used a Copic marker to colour the originally clear bling a dark purple.

and the inside sentiment is also from Kimmie's Everyday Sentiment set!

Well thanks for stopping by and having another wee sneak peek at Kraftin' Kimmie's Stamps and remember Kimmie's on-line store opens tomorrow so you can get you little paws on these twisted little cuties too! Make sure you stop by tomorrow Monday October 5th as we have lots of fun in store for you to celebrate the new release and launch of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Hugs,





8 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow great card and love the image!

Kerry Johnson said...

Hey Tara! It's been so long since I've commented - sorry about that! Congrats on working with Kimmie! The stamps are fab and I love your cards!! Have a great time today!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Aaaah! I can't wait for you to get here!! And Nicky's coming too?? That's fabulous!!!

I LOOOVE the way you've done Charlotte in these fabulous pastel colours! She looks so sweet!

Maria said...

Gorgeous card Tara! I think your description of twisted cuteness is accurate. Can't wait to meet you today. Hugs, Maria

Unknown said...

Love it!! These are just so goprgeous, how will anyonne sleep tonight!! lol
hugs Angela x

Michele Boyer said...

Oh, I love her and what you did with her!! So cute!! (She's my favorite Twisty.) :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Looks awesome Tara! Love these colors!

Hugs, Kelly

Kim said...

Oh my word....I have to order me some of these girls! They are AMAZING!!!! Love them! Wonderful cards Tara!!!
Hugs~ Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails