October 12, 2009

Just Magnolia # 26 & Cute Card Thursday # 81...Made with Love!


Hey! I hope all my crafty Canadian friends are having a great Thanksgiving weekend and eating a lot of turkey and yummy pumpkin pie,smile!!! I have been doing a lot of stamping and card making this weekend and I love that it is a long weekend cuz I get an extra day to play with stamps...bonus!!! I don't get a lot of crafty time during the week, so I have to cram it all in on the weekends, smile!
So, I decided to make a card with Mina's fabulous sketch over at Just Magnolia Challenge blog! I loved your great sketch Mina and I will definitely use it again! I combined it with the So charming challenge at Cute Card Thursday!
I made the 6x6 cardbase from brown Bazzill Basics cardstock and used red and green Bazzill to mat. I teamed it up with this yummy BoBunny Tis the Season pp! I stamped Tilda on ATS Copic Quality paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured her in with Copics! The Catslife Press stamp "Officially Winter" and Magnolia "Made with love" sentiments were stamped on the green pattern paper and cut out! I added lots of Prima flowers with Ice Stickles and BG brads and I dangled this sweet heart charm from the big flower!
Well, there you have it another card! We are having our turkey today! Making the turkey is definitely not my job...oh no...not, if we actually want to be able to eat, ha ha ha! My Hubby Chris has the honours of making us Thanksgiving dinner! Yeah, I can't cook worth beans but I'm okay with that, smile! More time to stamp...see there is a method in my madness,lol! Oh, I finished Breaking Dawn Saturday night and I am so sad that it is over... I will miss them Edward and Bella and all the other characters...what a fabulous series...I highly recommend it if you haven't read it! Next I am going to read Host by Stephanie Myer...I've heard great things about it from friends...YAY!
Thanks for stopping by having a wee peek at my card!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs,

12 comments:

dolcreations said...

Oh my goodness Tara, this is a gorgeous card! Beautifully done!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Christine

Unknown said...

Stunning card Tara, I love all the details you have added. Thanks for joining us this week on CCT.
Caz
x

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful, love the colours and those flowers look great too!!
hugs Angela x

Minxy said...

Holy cow what a gorgous card,great colouring and pretty sparklie bits, a perfect christmas combo :)
hugs Minxy x

Kim said...

AMAZING and STUNNING card hun!!! WOW I am blown away...beautiful coloring and wonderful papers! WOW! love it! And I'm with you on the Twilight Series...I am on Eclipse right now....and just started Twilight about 2 weeks ago...I LOVE LOVE LOVE these books! I'll be sad when I am done with the 4th one too! I also want to read Host after I'm done with the series too! :) Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family hun! Eat some turkey for me! lol!
Hugs~ Kim

BA said...

hi tara
this is so stunning!! love you coloured image and the beautifu paper
xoxo BA

cats whiskers said...

Fabulous card Tara sweetie, such a great image and wonderful colouring, thanks for joining us this week
Hugs Jacqui x

Kelly Schelske said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tara! Love the "Officially Winter" stamp!

Hugs, Kelly

Julie said...

This is just so stunning!!! Juliex

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Happy Thanksgiving :) Your card is awesome! I love the colors and your take on the sketch is too great! Thanks for joining in the fun!

daisy said...

he tara

what a cute card

hugs
daisy

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, what wonderful colours and fab Tilda.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails