May 11, 2011

Simon Says Stamp Challenge...Look what the Stork brought!

Photobucket


Hey stampin' friends! Well, I finally feel like I am back in the swing of things and not in vacation mode any more. I'm all caught up with my DT cards too! We have a fabulous challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Several DT members and Heidi, the boss (smile), are expecting! So, we thought it would be fun to make some baby cards to celebrate this joyous time!


We would love for you to join the challenge this week! So show us your baby cards and you could be the lucky random winner of the $50.00 voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! There are lots of gorgeous crafty goodies and stamps in the shop...I know you won't have any trouble finding what you want or should I say neeeeed,smile!

Photobucket

A friend at work is expecting a baby boy so I thought I would make her a card.  I used my, My Favorite Things, Who's that Girl, Baby Bump set...I just love this stamp set to bits and never tire of using it. I used this gorgeous 6x6 paper pad from My Minds Eye, Stella Rose collection called Hattie...I think these MME 6x6 Stella Rose paper pads are my fave at the mo....so inspiring to work with. I coloured the image with my Copics and paper pieced her clothes and shopping bags. The ribbon is from my stash and so is the bling. I cut out the doily GSD file from the Silhouette website with my Silhouette cutter from Kraft cardstock.  I'm so glad to be getting more use of my Silhouette and will definitely be cutting more doilies on it as I am loving the way they look.  I also used my MFT Jumbo Scalloped border die-nmaics and scalloped Scallop Die-namics border die. The sentiment is stamped with Memento inks on Kraft cardstock. 


Photobucket
Here is the inside of my card. I used one of the sentiments that comes with Clearly Sentimental about Babies and the sentiment on the tag is also from an old MFT Sentiment set.

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a week peek at my card for this week's Simon Says Stamp challenge! I really hope you can join us! Please swing by the Simon Says DT blogs and take a look at all the gorgeous creations that they have made and I am sure you will not be able to resist joining us this week!

Happy Stampin'!

Hugs,


10 comments:

Janine - Ellabella said...

What a great card and the sentiment is perfect to go with the image.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Tara :-) I love the image ,, fabulous and the colours and all the details are amazing ,,, stunning card !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Christina said...

Woww that is really a stunning card Tara! Looks so great!
Hugs Kristel

Heather said...

Oh TG - what a beautiful sentiment!!
I love all the fabulous details of this, especially the gorgeous image and stunning colours!!
hugs
Heather xx

Jodi Collins said...

This is OUT of this world GORGEOUS Tara!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Tara.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kelly Schelske said...

So fabulous Tara!!

Paula (PEP) said...

The colours on this are just brillaint & I love your scalloped edges layereing & the way they accentuate the doily's border. The ribbon is a lovely way of picking up the stripes in the patterned paper design & I love the way you placed the paper piecing of her bump to echo the shape of the kraft doiy. Brilliant.
Paula (PEP)

Anonymous said...

Lovin' this card!

Lorraine said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I LOVE the colors and your card design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails