May 14, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #78....Girls ROCK and Krafty Peeks Day 4...Life is a Ball!!

Photobucket

Well, we sure had a rather frustrating day yesterday in blogland, now didn't we!? I think we all could have done without Blogger going down for almost 24 hrs but it is a big relief to have it back up and running now and good to see that all our posts are intact! It sure sent a bit of a panic through the Kraftin' Kimmie's Stamps DT, as it really threw a wrench in the Krafty Peeks of Steve Leary's new collection for the May release. Make sure to swing by the Krafty Girl's blogs and check out all the super cute cards they made with the Dress Up Kids that you might have missed with the Blogger problems yesterday!!!! 

Well, toady is Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge day and Krafty Peek day # 4! We are featuring the new stamps in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps May release by Annie Rodrigue....her Sporty Girls ROCK! These new stamps are super cute and I love them all to bits! The challenge this week is set by the one and only Kraftin' Kimmie, herself, and she says "Girls ROCK!!!!" and I have to agree! She wants us to celebrate the strength and power in girls and to support our girlfriends too! Make a card featuring GIRLS, perhaps, for a friend or sister in need of a little support or encouragement and let them know you think they ROCK!!! If you use a Kraftin' Kimmie stamps image on your creation then you will be entered into the random draw to win a Janelle stamp that Kimmie has featured on her super ROCKIN' and super CUTE card this week and you have until next Friday evening to enter the challenge! Also, Kimmie is giving away 2 half sets ( that is 3 stamps) of the new Annie  Sporty Girls stamps to TWO lucky people who leave comments on all the the posts by the Krafty Girls and Guests today!!! So you have 2 different ways to win some free rubbah...what are you waiting for...getting ROCKIN'!!!

Photobucket
So for my card I am featuring the sweet Krista! Love her to bits! She comes with 2 sentiments Life is a ball! and You've got game! I coloured Krista with my Copics and cut the image out and pop-dotted her on the doily. I used MME Stella Rose 6x6 paper pad called Gertie....gorgeous paper!!!! I also used my MFT Upsy Daisy Die-namics die set and my new MFT Pretty Posies die set to make all the great flowers on my card and added some bling and BG painted brads. I have also been trying to use my Silhouette Digital Craft cutter more and so I cut a Doily from Kraft cardstock and finally I added a string of bling as I thought what girl wouldn't love a diamond tennis bracelet, smile! 

Photobucket

Here is the inside....pretty simple. I used my fave and well used sentiment stamp from Kimmie's Everyday Sentiment set. 


Well, thanks for popping by and having a wee peek at my Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge DT card today! Please join the challenge and leave those comments to get your name entered into the random draw for some Krfty rubbah! Come back tomorrow for the May release when all the new stamps will be in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps on-line shop! and for the fabulously fun Krafty Hop!  Please swing by the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog too and check out all the gorgeous creations by the Krafty Girls and Guests!

Have a kraftin' great day!

Hugs,

19 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

Gorgeous card Tara!!! I love all of the detail you add!! Krista sure is cute!!!

Amanda R said...

Love all the dimensional flowers, really makes your card stand out!

Tracey said...

Stunning!!! I don't know how you add so many layers and detail to your cards. Always gorgeous Tara!! xx

Sanne said...

Wow, what a fantastic card! I love all those flowers! They are all different, but it just fitts! That stamp is really cute!

Hugs Sanne

Brigitte said...

I love your card Tara!!! Fantastic details and colours!
brigitteetleschats at hotmail dot com

fairie said...

OMG, look at all the pretty pretty details, wowzer!!! Fabby coloring, ugh, love her hair.

Lisa said...

darling card!!

Angie said...

Wow!! You've got sooo many layers going on and it looks fabulous. I would never be able to pull that off. Beautiful card!

Margo said...

wonderful details, and muted colours! Your card is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! I love your flowers and colors! ~kurlygirl Kurly-Q

candi said...

WOW! love all those layers! the flowers are great & the colors are fabby!

candi said...

WOW! love all those layers! the flowers are great & the colors are fabby!

candi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle B. said...

I absoltely love all your little details in this card, you definitely hae the eye! Fantastic card and I still can't get over her mischevious look!

Janine - Ellabella said...

Beautiful card. Gorgeous colouring of the image and love the papers also. Hugs Janine

Lisa said...

Love it!!! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa F said...

ADORABLE! Great card - LOVING these new images!

Lori said...

Fantastic! Love all the elements you combined--that kraft doily is fabulous (must get my Silhouette out of the box . . .).

Unknown said...

....Exquisite!!! Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails