May 18, 2011

Simon Says Stamp Challenge...Sparkle and Shine...Friends Forever!

Photobucket


Hey stampin' friends! Time for another fun challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog! This week the challenge is Sparkle and Shine and the DT is featuring Tattered Angels/Glimmer Mist this week! We would love to see how you use your Glimmer Mist or any of the Tattered Angles products that you have in your stash on your creation but it is not a requirement....just make them cards and projects sparkle and shine!!! 


Once again, Heidi, has generously offered up a $50.00 gift voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore...whoo hoo!!!!  There are lots of fabulous new products in the superstore. If you join us this week you could be the lucky winner of the prize....so why not give it a go!!!! 

Photobucket
So, for my card I used this pretty paper that has such a sweet country feel to it called Emma's Shoppe by Crate paper.  I also, inked up this adorable Tilda from the Butterfly Dreams collection called Hello Little Butterfly. I coloured the image with my Copics and cut it out and pop-dotted it on this fabulous doily that I cut out on my Silhouette Digital Craft Cutter. I love this doily and it looks so much like the My Favorite Things Dizzy Doily Die-namics too. I cut a Nestie circle for the middle of the doily from patterned paper and the sentiment is a Melissa Frances rub-on. To add to the country feel of this card I cut a denim Knee patch that I had in my stash with my My Favorite Things, Perfect Bracket Edge Die-namics border die. I added some Prima flowers and spritzed  them with Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist, which, unfortunately, doesn't show up in my pics but adds a nice sparkle IRL and this pretty ribbon also adds some shimmer! To finish this off I added a sprinkling of pretty soft green half pearls here and there. 


Photobucket
Here is the inside...the sentiment is also a Melissa Frances Rub-on!

Well thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my Simon Says Stamp Challenge card! I really hope you can join us for the challenge this week! Please swing by the other Simon Says DT blogs and check out all the gorgeous card they have made this week to inspire you! 

Have a stampin' great day!

Hugs,


14 comments:

Christina said...

That is a really gorgeous card Tara! Looks so fantastic!
Hugs Kristel

Jane said...

This is stunning hun!! Love the combination of papers and the denim is a gorgeous touch! hugs, Jane x

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! I love the way you've finished the inside. ~kurlygirl Kurly-Q

Kirsty said...

Hi love colour combination on her so different and bright. Stunning creation. Thanks for the inspiration. Kitty :D

amanda stokes said...

Hi Tara,
Gorgeous card,love all the details :) xx

Kathy said...

Hey Tara!! WOW I just LOVE this sweet card!! Those papers are indeed gorgeous and I love how you used them!!! Gorgeous colors and your flowers are always perfectly matched! Such a sweet image toO! I still have yet to color this one it! (And a few more! LOL)
Hope all is well!
:)Kathy

Paula (PEP) said...

Amazing how that denim colour & texture adds such a contrast & makes the whole so eye-catching. The peach/apricot colours are amazing with those mint greens too & I marvel at he way you combine patterns.
Paula (PEP)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Tara :-) I love the colours and design of this ,,, stunning !! the added piece of denim is a fabulous idea :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Riet said...

Beautiful card Tara,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Eve said...

how sweet!! Luv the color combos,and the matching flowers! Luv the white circle behind luvly colored tilda! Inside of the card is also Very Nice! :-) what a pretty card! :-)

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

You have the best color combos and the papers are just super beautiful. Great work, Tara!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

Heather said...

Hi Tara, I'm late this week!!!
Beautiful Tilda, fabulous details and stunning colours - who can expect anything less from you!!!???
hugs
Heather xx

Julie said...

Totally in love with this card, Tara - can't get over how you use so many papers and yet you can see a little piece of everyone!! Your colouring is as awesome as always and the flowers are stunners!! Juliexx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous, Tara! Love the colors, papers and design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails