May 14, 2011

BasicGrey Challenges # 42 and Magnolia Down Under Challenges # 96...You are my best friend!!

Photobucket
Good morning stampin' friends! I am back with another post this morning! This time I think I will keep it short and sweet! I combined my BasicGrey Challenges and Magnolia Down Under Challenge card this week. At BG Challenges we would like to see you Mix and Match your BasicGrey ranges and at MDUC the challenge is My Favourite things....so we would like you to make a card with your favourite crafty supplies. To be eligible for the prize at BasicGrey Challenges you must use at least ONE BasicGrey product item and please list what that item is so that we know what you have used on your creation.  At MDUC we ask that you use a Magnolia stamp it doesn't have to be Tilda or Edwin it can be an accessory stamp or sentiment.

Our fabulous sponsor at BasicGrey Challenges, Simon Says Stamp, has once again offered up a very generous $25 dollar gift voucher for the Simon Says Stamp Superstore. Join us and you could be the lucky winner of this fab prize!
Photobucket

For my card I used a mix of BG Hello Luscious, Life of the Party and Basics Manila and a BG button. I inked up this sweet Ribbon Hair Tilda...she is soooo cute! The Copic colours that I used for the African American skin tone where ones suggested by Suzanne Dean in this video. I am very happy with how Tilda turned out and I even tried Suzanne's technique of colouring with the darkest colour first to the lightest, for the first time. I used many of my favorite things on this card, of course, I used my beloved BG papers, Magnolia stamps. I also used Pink Sorbet Twinery twine, Prima flowers, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, My Favorite Things Scalloped ribbon Die-namics, Nestibilites and a few half pearls!

Well, thanks so much for popping by again and I hope that you join us at BG Challenges and MDUC Challenges and please visit the MDUC DT and BG DT and see the sweet cards that they have made to inspire you!

Have a stampin' great weekend!

Hugs,

8 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tara!!

Georgia said...

This is such a stunning card Tara, wow! Your colouring is fabulous and I love the pink and white bow and stunning flowers and papers, they look perfect together! :) Love, Georgia xx

Janine - Ellabella said...

Oh sweetie your card is just breath taking! I just love it...
Hugs Janine

Riet said...

So beautiful card card Tara,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Delihgful with that pink twine matching the pink pearls & the flowers - both the one she is holding & your embellishment. The aqua spotted flower accents the little spots the bows create in her hair too & the mix of papers works ever so well.
Have a good weekend.
Paula (PEP)

Eulanda said...

Wow what a colorful card and so very cheery!! Great coloring Tilda - so cute!! Hugs!

Lou said...

Hi!Tara this is soooo pretty,really love the colours and papers.
Tilda looks perfect just sitting there.
Sorry not been by for a while,not enough hours in the day,hope you are doing ok?
big hug,Lou.xx

Julie said...

Fabulous card, Tara - you've used so many gorgeous papers and layered them up perfectly!! Love the multi-thread bow too - so a great look! Hugs, Julliexx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails