May 15, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps MAY 2011 Release Day Krafty Hop....Time to Relax!!

Photobucket
Well good morning Krafty friends! Are you ready to HOP, HOP, HOP!? It is the big day after all!!!! The day we have all been waiting for....it is RELEASE DAY!!!  Whoo hoo!!!!!!

As you've seen over the last few days in our Krafty peeks, we have AMAZING new stamps for you to play with this month! This month we are introducing a NEW line of stamps from the wonderful Cheryl Alger! We have some SPORTY GIRLS from the super talented Annie Rodrigue! There are more adorable Dress up Kids from Steven Leary and we have a new inspirational set of Scripture Quotes for you as well!

You will get to see most of the new images while you sit back and enjoy our Krafty Hop! You"ll see all the Krafty Girls, as well as some very special guests along the way!! If you want to start from the beginning, just head over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge blog. As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave comments at each and every stop along the way because some lucky stampers will win packages of stamps from the new release! And when you're done hoppin, be sure to head on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Shop, because all the new stamps are NOW available!

Photobucket
So if you have arrived here from Peggy Marsh's beautiful blog then you are in the right place. If not, then you may want to start at the beginning over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge blog!!!!

Now, for my card today, I am featuring, Mandy from the Sporty Girls collection by Annie....love her to bits...now only if I could enjoy exercising as much as she seems to be, lol! I coloured Mandy with my Copics and paper pieced her yoga outfit. I used My Mind's Eye Hattie 6x6 papers on this card and I cut the flowers out of the Hattie paper on my Silhouette Digital Craft Cutter and added various BasicGrey Painted brads the leaves are cut with the leave die in the MFT Upsy Daisy Die-namics set. I also used my new My Favorite Things Scalloped Ribbon Border Die-namics die! The funky scalloped border is also cut on my Silhouette and is a Silhouette GSD file that you can purchase and download from the Silhouette website.

Well, the next stop on the Krafty Hop is the oh so creative and funny, Carole!!! Now, hop on over and visit Carole to see the super creative and cute card that she has whipped for us today!!!! Remember to leave those comments to be entered in the random draw to win  NEW Krafty Rubbah and now head on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps on-line shop and shop, shop, shop, shop!!!!


Happy Hoppin' and Shoppin'!!!!

Hugs,



36 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Tara, your card is gorgeous. Love your beautiful image which looks great on this paper. Love those flowers!

Alina said...

absolutely beautiful card, Tara!
hugs, Alina

Karyn S said...

wowee, I love the colour scheme - very elegant and modern. this is a fun new image and you have coloured her beautifully!

thekolbes said...

Tara, I love your card, it is gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing. I am a new follower
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Sanne said...

I loved the card that you showed yesterday, but this card is gorgeous too! I love your style, with all those flowers! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs Sanne

Christina said...

That is a really stunning card Tara!!
Hugs Kristel

Lisa said...

Great JOB!!! Love all you projects this release!

Brigitte said...

Fantastic card!!! I love all the colours and the papers you picked!!! Your colouring is awesome!
brigitteetleschats at hotmail dot com

Piali said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the paper pieced yoga outfit!! Lovely colors...soft tones are really relaxing..love this card!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Oh, Tara -- this is definitely swoon-worthy! All those details... Wowza! I love the way you colored Mandy's hair; I'm still a little inimidated by black hair, have to confess! Man, I wish I had balance like her... So wonderful, Tara!!!

Tracey said...

This is stunning Tara!! I love the colours and her paper pieced outfit is fantastic!! xx

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Another incredible creation, Tara! LOVE those gorgeous flowers and leaves. And OH DARN, I was hoping you'd say that funky scalloped border was a punch or a die!! I LOVE it!!!

crafty amy said...

You are so rocking the paper piecing :D and those flowers are amazing too. I LOVE this new release I think I might as well just get my wages paid direct to Kimmie lol
Thank you for inspiring me this is a great hop yet again.

Hugs

Amy xx

fairie said...

I love evereything in this card, very pretty.

Jenn said...

Great card, love the colours you used.

Becca said...

This card is so originally beautiful. I love the colours you chose...very different than our usual tastes.

Great colouring and handcrafting this card.

xo
Bela

Welcome! said...

Tara this is such a pretty card! Brilliant paper piecing of her yoga outfit! Love the muted calm colours, just perfect! And I was also hoping you'd say that funky scalloped border was a punch! LOVE IT!
Hugs, Krista

Anonymous said...

Pearls and ribbon and flowers,...squeal! Love it woman! You're simply the best,.......better than all the rest! Tee Hee ! (sorry for the sudden song outbreak!)Truly another creative masterpiece! :) Tracy

The Wired Angel said...

Your card is adorable, Tara.. great coloring and color combo. Love the papers you chose.

Brenda said...

Beautiful card, I love all of the fabulous details.

stitchinpixie said...

I love these colors!! I also love all the use of die cutting you put into this card!! It is so very pretty with the layering of the flowers! Beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Ok...Here's the deal. I have been commenting on your absolutely beautiful work for what? Over a year now??...Well, I have just run out of words to decribe how much I love them... SO, I am going to do what I do when I comment on Michele's blog...One different word every post...Let's see how creative I can get...LOL!! This card is.... Glorious!!! Xx

Brenna said...

love your card! your papers are awesome!!! the go great together and the flowers are fantastic!! tfs
brenna
rbanderson@live.ca

Paula (PEP) said...

Absolutely super colours & paper piecing. The mint green is a lovely accent colour & your layered flowers really pick up the floral paper patterning.
Paula (PEP)

scrappintlc said...

Love how you paper pieced her clothes, and like all the elements.

Sheila said...

Gorgeous card!!

Http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Your card is amazing! I love your color combo & all the layers!

Unknown said...

So adorable! I love the colors and LOVE the flowers! ~kurlygirl Kurly-Q

Cindi said...

Beautiful card! I love your color combinations.

Steph Ackerman said...

Too sweet!!

Lorraine said...

I'm trying to catch up with my commenting, lol! Beautiful card creations as usual in your last few posts! I love how you coordinate all the different patterns, papers and colors into your cards, and how you incorporate all the different beautiful elements! Such beautiful "artwork"!

Kris said...

Tara, beautiful color combination! Just absolutely gorgeous. Love how you colored her outfit.

Abby's Crafty said...

Fantastic card. I love the flowers!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING CARD!!! HOLY MOLY!!! the colours just go so well together!!!
GREAT JOB!!!

Tankku said...

I love this card!

Julie said...

Fabulous!! Great colours and image and love the flowers!!! Juliexx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails