July 03, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps....New Product Tour...Pure Innocence-Surfer Dude!

Photobucket


YAY! It's time to shop, Stampin' friends! All the Brand Spankin' NEW Stamps and Die-namics are now available...but first check out the New Product Tour with us! I am featuring the NEW Pure Innocence, Surfer Dude.

Photobucket

This PI Surfer Dude is absolutely adorable! I coloured him with my Copics and paper pieced his surf board and wet suit. I used this fun and vibrant papers from the PB&J BasicGrey 6x6 paper pad. I also created a little scene using the fabulous NEW Jumbo Cloud STAX Die-namics and the NEW Rounded Banner STAX Die-namics. I cut the clouds from canvas material and then cut a second set from kraft card and backed the canvas clouds just to make them a little more sturdy so I could adhere them with po-dots to add some dimension. I tucked the little sun from the Notched Tag Stamps and Die-namics set in behind the cloud. I also added some waves with the Catch a Wave Border Die-namics too. This set has the most radical sentiments and I stamped...my fave...Cowabunga on pattern paper cut with one of the NEW Sentiments Strips.

Photobucket
Here is the inside of the card...I stamped the NEW PI Surfer Dude again, added a couple more waves with the Catch a Wave Border Die-namics and stamped another sentiment from the set on the larger of the two dies from the First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics. 

Well, thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card with the super cute NEW Pure Innocence Surfer Dude. Please take a moment to visit Kim's blog for links to all the MFT Designers with fabulous cards for the New Product Tour. Now it is time to SHOP at MFTStamps!!!!


Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,








SUPPLIES:






43 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Tara I want to just go and raid your die collection! LOL! I love this one! Such a cute scene and I love that fabric clouds :)

Angel said...

coooool card! love the clouds and that wee sun and his wetsuit and well, everything!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so darn cute and now that i've seen those clouds in canvas, you know I have to have them, lol. Love the card design and the image is so great.

Anonymous said...

Tara, I just love your work! This is super cute!

Kimberly said...

Love your style and how you layer papers...wow is all i can say...tfs

zehra said...

Gorgeous, love the layers and the clouds awesome

Alanna said...

Great card. Love the clouds and all the detail.

SomethingSweet : DR said...

Beautiful
beautiful
beautiful

I like the pattern board!

Linda Carson said...

Whoa! Is that not the cutest card ever! Really clever design and textures! Fabulous artwork!

Jill Norwood said...

Love your use of fabric in the clouds etc.! Really COOL!!!!

Jill Norwood said...

Love your use of fabric in the clouds etc.! Really COOL!!!!

Jill Norwood said...

Love your use of fabric in the clouds etc.! Really COOL!!!!

Melody said...

Love the canvas clouds!

stampingbowd said...

Super cute!!! What a fun card! so many fun elements to look at!

Alina said...

absolutely beautiful card, Tara, I love everything about it!

PJ said...

You NEVER disappoint!! Love the canvas clouds and layers!

Cyndi said...

Awesome card - love how you use dies and colors

Janet said...

The clouds add a wonderful effect.

Janice W. said...

Love the canvas clouds. I am wishing I had ordered the surfing set. So many adorable projects, yours included, have been showcased!

Kristy Hansen said...

Cowabunga! What a cute card. Love the clouds you made. My daughter was looking over my shoulder and loves the blue bling you added too. He is such a cute little guy. I love the paper you used and all the dies. So creative. ksh

Mary J said...

Love the fabric and layout - a brilliant make!

Laurie said...

wow! Love your use of dp. This guy is a real cutie.

Cindi said...

Gorgeous! I love your paper piecing.

scrappingnana said...

This is adorable. Love the way you did the clouds with the canvas fabric. Surfer Dude is just too cute.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

hugs Riet.xx

Doni High said...

Very cute card! Clouds out of canvas...ok, now I'm adding clouds to my wish list :)

jan farnworth said...

totally cute.

Annie Rose said...

Tee hee! He's SO CUTE! I love the beachy scene... the layers are amazing. :)

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Tanya said...

How cute!!! Love the clouds and the itty bitty sun=) Also love his wet suit...such great details to your card!

Rosie Gustafson said...

Love your card.I must get this stamp set being from Hawaii, it's perfect. Your cloud are awsome and love the fabric you used to do them!

Amber Milone said...

Great card! I really love the bright papers!

Dawn said...

This is so adorable Tara!

Liz said...

Beem stalking all week fabba dabba do

Katico Crafts said...

Love the surfer dude! Great card!!

lula1206 said...

Amazing card and choice of papers. Great work!

Michelle VP said...

What great texture and layers on your cards! Fabulous! :)

Diana said...

Cute card

Unknown said...

Tara, I love love the bling and surfer dude.

Houses Built of Cards said...

SOOOO cute!!! LOVE the canvas clouds! Great idea!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

6Torres said...

Amazing card!

Candace said...

Wow! I love all the little details and embellishments on your card!! It is awesome!

PatQ's Cards said...

Love everything about your card. So many perfect details, especially the clouds.

Playing with Paper said...

Super cute!! I love the clouds they really make a perfect scene. Fabulous!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails