May 22, 2012

My Favorite Things...New Product Tour...Fun in the Sun VIP Collection!

Photobucket
Aloha, stampin' friends! Grab a Mai Tai and join the MFT Luau! Today we are touring the Pure Innocence Fun in the Sun VIP Collection! We have a sweet NEW collection this month! It's perfect for your summer and vacation stamping and crafting needs! The VIP set is called Fun in the Sun and it includes :

Pure Innocence Fun in the Sun VIP Collection $34.90
Pure Innocence Hula Girl stamp set
Pure Innocence Sprinkler Girl stamp set
Fun in the Sun Sentiments mini (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
Hibiscus Die-namics
Notched Border Die-namics

The FREE mini sentiment set that is included in the VIP collection is EXCLUSIVE to the Fun in the Sun VIP collection and will never be available for purchase again....so now is the time to scoop up this gorgeous and fun collection!


 Photobucket

For my first card, I have used the absolutely adorable Hula Girl...gosh, I just adore her and love the movement of her grass skirt flowing in the soft tropical breeze! I coloured her with my Copics and popped her up on the panel cut with the OVAL STAX 1 and 2 Die-namics. I used the cute new Notched Border Die-namics die and the STUNNING Hibiscus Flower Die-namics...this is my fav new flower die and such a gorgeous leaf that comes with it too....LOVE it! I stamped one of the sentiments that comes with the Hula Girl on the Say What speech bubble Die-namics.

Photobucket

This is the inside of the card...I stamped the Hula Girl again as a shadow image and used one of the many fabulous sentiments in the EXCLUSIVE Mini sentiment set that is ONLY available in the this VIP Collection and will not be available for purchase again.
Photobucket

This card features PI Sprinkler Girl...I adore her to bits too! Kids just love jumping through the sprinkler...such a great summertime memory! I coloured Sprinkler Girl with my Copics and paper pieced her little swimsuit. I cut the image out with my RECTANGLE STAX 1 and 2 Die-namics. I inked with Tumbled Glass Distress ink and added in some grass with my Prismacolor Pencils. A couple gorgeous Hibiscus flowers, a little cotton trim, and a sprinkling of gems here and there. The sentiment comes in the Sprinkler Girl set and is stamped on card cut with one of the Mini tabs from the Mini Tab Foursome Die-namics.
Photobucket

Here is the inside....I stamped the Sprinkler Girl again as a shadow image and used another one of the cute sentiments from the Sprinkler Girl set.

Well, thanks SO much for stopping by and having a peek at my cards with the NEW MFT Prue Innocence Fun in the Sun VIP Collection! Now hula on over to Kim's blog for the list of all the MFT Designers with crafty inspiration!

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,
 




SUPPLIES:  




12 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I am in love with your hula girl card. WOW. What an awesome color combo! Your sprinkler girl is adorable also.

Unknown said...

I am always in AWE of your Die-namics embellishments. These are both stellar cards! :)

zehra said...

Lovely cards. Love the colors and awesome layers

Trina said...

Your samples are ridiculously awesome!

Tonya said...

Oh I adore these. I love the layout and the different embellishments you used on both of them. Adorable stamps too.

Kelly Schelske said...

These are both so fabulous Tara!

wendy said...

2 gorgeous cards..lovin this new flower die

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Tara.

Hugs Riet.xx

Megan said...

These are both gorgeous! I love all the layers--you ROCK with the layers!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

these are both so adorable

Michele Boyer said...

My gosh! These are amazing! I seriously love your work. LOVE!

Jodi Collins said...

Tara, these are, quite simply, AMAZING. From your coloring to the layouts, paper choices and embellishments...they are both a dream!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails