May 21, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps...I got Smash*ed...No, not like that!

Photobucket

Happy Victoria Day! I know what you were thinking! You, thought I got Smash*ed because I was partying this May "2-4" long weekend, right? Well, not exactly, I finally pulled out my Smash* Book and Smash*ed a few pics from our trip to Disneyland at Christmas. I think there is a good chance I  could become a Smash*aholic! I was inspired by a 24 hour Smash* Challenge that Kellie posted yesterday. The challenge was to use journalling, tabs, buttons, and doilies! So this is what I came up with!!!

Photobucket

I really want to get a Fuji Instax Mini 50S Camera that prints out small Polaroid-like pics but I can't really justify the purchase at the moment. So, for now I am printing my pics at Walmart. They have an option to fit 4 pics to one 4X6 print. This way I get the cute size that I like and at an affordable price. The smaller size makes it easier to fit several pics on a page and has more of the Smash*ed feel to it.

So, I used my Authentique Wonder 6x6 pad and lots of MFT Die-namics and stamps here! I used my MFT Decorative Doily Die-namics, a few BG buttons, did a little journalling on Samsh* pad sheets and I used a large MFT Bracket tab Die-namics; stamped with a sentiment from a PI Naptime stamp set.

Photobucket

I also used my By the Letter Uppercase Alphabet Die-namics, Mini Filmstrip border Die-namics, Fishtail Flags STAX and the Just the Ticket Stamp and Die-namics set. 

Photobucket
So, that is my first attempt at Smash*ing...definitely will be doing it again and I loved being able to  incorporate my MFT Die-namics and stamp sets!

Well, thanks for stopping by and seeing my first attempt at Smash*ing! If you are enjoying the day off  to celebrate Victoria Day then I hope you have a good day and enjoy a little extra crafty time!

Happy Stampin' and Smash*in'!

Hugs,


SUPPLIES:









3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pages. i love the embellishments.
Francy

Jodi Collins said...

ACk! This is AWESOME Tara!!! You ROCK girlie!

Inge Groot said...

I absolutely love your Smash page's Tara!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails