May 25, 2012

La-La Land Crafts...Inspiration Friday Guest Designer...Hi Friend!

Photobucket
Good morning stampin' friends! It's time for La-La Land Crafts Inspirational Friday! Today the team is sharing creations with the theme "All a Flutter"...to use butterflies on your creation! Have you seen the gorgeous new La-La Land Crafts Dies that Irina has released? Well, there is a gorgeous Butterfly set, perfect for this week's inspirational theme, along with several other gorgeous dies!!!
Photobucket
So, for my card I have used the absolutely darling, Watercan Marci. She is one of my favs and I teamed her up with this new BasicGrey paper pad called PB&J!  I coloured Marci with my copics and then paper pieced her jumper and visor and the wee watercan too. I cute the image out with my OVAL STAX Die-namics and inked with Tumbled Glass Distress ink. I also used my Fishtail Flags and Chevron Stripes Die-namics. I used one of the gorgeous NEW La-La Land Butterflies from Butterfly Set 1. I cut the butterflies out of chocolate cork material and I used 2 of the negative heart shapes from the butterfly die to create a wee butterfly and used my Multi-liner pen to draw in the antenna. I embellished with some red Twill Tape and a sprinkling of blue gems here and there. I also added a little bling to the pretty butterflies. The sentiment comes with Watercan Marci and I cut it out the Mini Oval Tab from the Mini Tab Foursome Die-namics.

Photobucket
Here is the inside of my card...I added a shadow image of Watercan Marci and decided to just colour in the flower on her visor. I added another chocolate cork butterfly cut with the NEW La-La Land Crafts butterfly die and I added one of the little hearts that is a negative piece from the butterfly die and added it to my sentiment.

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card today for this week's All a Flutter theme and Watercan Marci! For more inspiration flutter on over to the La La Land Crafts blog and check out all the great inspiration by the LLLC Friday DT. You can upload your creations to the La La Land Crafts Customer Gallery too…you just might be the next lucky winner at the end of the month!

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,



SUPPLIES:






5 comments:

Tracey said...

Just gorgeous Tara!! Love the papers you used and the gems are the perfect added touch!! xx

Kristy Hansen said...

Love your card. That butterfly is so cute. Love the layers you choose to use! ksh

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Janine - Ellabella said...

Your card is adorable. Cute and gorgeous design. So many wonderful details to look at. Hugs Janine

zehra said...

Beautiful card, love the stripes and the butterfly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails