May 30, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 74...ALM - You're a Racket!

Photobucket

Hello stampin' friends! Glad you could swing by today! We're set to get sketchy with MFTWSC this week! To join the fun just make a card or creation with the sketch and upload it to the SCS using the proper keyword, MFTWSC74 by Tuesday, June 5th at noon EST, for your chance at our weekly prize! The lucky winner will receive a $15 gift voucher and if the winner uses MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20!!! 


For my sketch I decided to ink up this cutie, ALM I've Met My Match...can you believe she hadn't seen ink before now. So, I thought I would team her up with this fabulous Echo Park This & That Graceful, 6x6 paper pad...I just love this paper...such pretty colours! I coloured my ALM girlie with my Copics, paper pieced her and I actually paper pieced the inside portion of the racket with the green paper so that it looks like you can see through the racket to give a more realistic look.

Photobucket

I used the Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics to get the long narrow rectangle, like in the sketch, and just trimmed off the fishtail portion of it. I also used my Circle STAX Die-namics, Simply Scalloped border Die-namics and the Chat Bubble Die-namics for the sentiment...such cute sentiments in this set. I used some gorgeous MFT Grosgrain ribbon in Bubblegum that I got from, Kim, when I visited the MFT Boutique in Florida a few weeks ago...this ribbon is SO scrumptious...LOOOVE it!

Photobucket
Here is the inside...pretty simple...a shadow image of the ALM I've Met My Match Girl and the sentiment is from the Big Greetings Sentiment set. 

Well, thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card with the fabulous sketch that we have this week. To see more fabulous creations using the sketch visit Kim's Blog with links to all the MFT Designers with creations for you too!

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,




SUPPLIES:







9 comments:

Tonya said...

Oh my goodness, I adore the paper you used. Gorgeous card. The image is so cute.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Tara.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS Tara! LOVE the papers you used and your coloring is perfection!

Andrea C said...

Love your card and love that image x

Kristy Hansen said...

I love your card! the layers always make me "swoon"......thank you for sharing your card! ksh

Tracey said...

Loving the pink!! A gorgeous card Tara!! xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Gorgeous Tara! Love the image and all of the pretty layers :)

Kelly said...

love the layer of pink and green. Just beautiful!

Jill Norwood said...

Tara - this is such a pretty card! Love all the layers and details on the inside too! Gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails