May 18, 2012

La-La Land Crafts...Inspiration Friday Guest Designer...Spots and Stripes!

Photobucket
Good Morning Stampin' friends! I am glad to be joining you today with a little La La Land Crafts Inspiration this fine Friday! I'm thoroughly enjoying my Guest DT post with the wonderfully talented and super sweet ladies over at La La Land Crafts. This week the FUN inspirational theme is Spots and Stripes!

Photobucket
So for my card, I decided to colour up sweet Beach Marci with my Copics...isn't she just SO cute! I used this gorgeous Authentique 6x6 paper pad called Gathering and the papers and colours are just divine, very summery and perfect for the Spots and Stripes theme. After I coloured Beach Marci, I cut her out and pop-dotted her on the panel made with my MFT Designer Label 1 STAX and I used the Monarch Border, Flower and Leaf Trio and Say What Speech Bubble Die-namics dies too.

Photobucket
Here is the inside of my card...I added a shadow image of Beach Marci and used my Layered Labels Die-namics for the inside sentiment.

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card today with Spots and Stripes and Beach Marci! For more inspiration swing on over to the La La Land Crafts blog and check out all the great inspiration by the LLLC Friday DT. You can upload your creations to the La La Land Crafts Customer Gallery too…you just might be the next lucky winner at the end of the month!

Have a Stampin' Great day!
Hugs,


Copic Marker Colours:
Skin: E000, 00, 21, 11, R20 Hair: E43, 44, 49 Swimsuit, Hat and float: YR16, 61, 68, 07 B01, 02, BG57
Supplies:




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails