May 02, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 70...ALM - Talk Nerdy to Me!

Photobucket



Hello stampin' friends! Are you ready to get sketchy with MFT this week!? We have yet another FUN sketch for you to play with. Just make a card or creation with the sketch and upload it to the SCS using the proper keyword, MFTWSC70 by Tuesday, May 8th at noon EST, for your chance at our weekly prize! The lucky winner will receive a $15 gift voucher and if the winner uses MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20!!!  
Photobucket
For my card I thought this sweet A La Modes Talk Nerdy to Me stamp set would go nicely with the fun Simple Stories, FabUlous 6x6 papers. I've been flipping the sketchs around lately and did again this week. I coloured the ALM girl with my Copics and paper pieced her out fit and the giant pencil. I used the Notebook Edge Die-namics and layered it with cotton trim and some pretty Caribbean Twinery Twine. I stamped part of this wonderful sentiment on kraft cardstock cut with the Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics. The flowers are cut with the Flower and Leaf Trio Die-namics and have BG brads in the centers.


Photobucket
Here is the inside....I stamped the ALM girl again, I stamped the rest of the sentiment on another Fishtail Flag STAX, a few more Flowers and I cut a photo corner with the Photo Corner Die-namics.

Well, thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a wee peek at my card. Head on over to Kim's Blog for links to all the other MFT Designers with cards using this week's fab sketch MFTWSC70!

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,
 


SUPPLIES:


6 comments:

Queen Mary said...

This card is Fabulous!

Queen Mary said...

This card is Fabulous!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

This is UNBELIEVBABLY stunning Tara!! One of my very favorites of yours!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Kristy Hansen said...

Love the feel of this card. That pencil is darling. the colors fit the title perfect. THe inside is as great as the outside. Love the layers as always! ksh

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I don't know if there is more to say!!

Michele Boyer said...

I am ALWAYS amazed at the insides of your cards! Seriously, Tara! They're incredible!

I love how you used the notebook edge on the front! LOVE this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails