November 28, 2011

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 47....Warm Winter Wishes!

Photobucket
Hello stampin' friends! I am just popping on here quickly tonight before Castle starts to share a card that I made for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch challenge #47. I decided to try and keep this card simple so this is my take on a CAS card. I bought this 6x6 pad of Authentique Christmas paper called Wonder the other day and I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it....such gorgeous papers!

Photobucket
This card came together so quickly with just one sheet of patterned paper but it looks like lots of layers...love that! I also wanted to ink up this super cute MFT WTG set called Who's that Girl Gets Cozy with Cocoa. I coloured the image with my Copics and paper pieced her scarf and gloves and used one of the super cute sentiments that comes in this set. 
Photobucket
Here is the inside...I stamped the mug of hot cocoa that comes in the set and another sentiment from the set and I used the Well Worn Greetings Die-namics. 

Well, thanks for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card!

Hugs,


SUPPLIES:





5 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

SO SO pretty! Love it.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Tara
luv
Debby

Jodi Collins said...

Tara! This is AMAZING! LOVE all the texture on this!!

Stephenie said...

You used the cutest papers! Very pretty card!

Anonymous said...

GASP!!! This is amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails