November 19, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge # 105...A Sketch and November Relese Preview...I'll Put a Spell on You!!!

Photobucket
Hey Krafty friends! I am super thrilled to be joining the Krafty Girls for the November Release Preview of Annie's Moonlight Whispers for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and today they have a fab Sketch over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge too. Kimmie is very generously giving away prizes to 2 lucky commenters from the comments left on the Krafty Girls and Guests blogs. So be sure to leave a comment here and on all the blogs of the Krafty Girls and Guests! Also, make sure to pop by again tomorrow for the November Krafty Blog Hop and the new November stamps will be available on Sunday, November 20th!!!

This week for the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge, Pam Varnell,  is the Krafty Hostess and she has designed a fabulous sketch for us to use. If you join us for the challenge this week and use a KKS image on your card you will be entered into the random draw for your very own Wednesday stamp as used on Pam's gorgeous card!  For my card I inked up Voodoo Lady....isn't she fantastically scary!!! She is one of the six new Gothic Girls by Annie Rodrigue. I coloured her with my Copics and I had so much fun colouring her up...especially her hair...love her dreads! I stamped around the edge of the image with Kelly Panacci Flourish Border Stamp and Distress ink. I also used Stix2 Glue and Foil and added some bronze foil around the edges...I love how it turned out. I used some old MME called Spider's Web paper. I added some ribbon from my stash and some fab resin flowers and a little bling. The sentiment comes with Voodoo Lady and is stamped on kraft cardstock that I cut out with the MFT Bracket Tab Die-namics.
Photobucket
I have a second card to share with you featuring, Best Friends, by Annie Rodrigue. This was the special edition stamp made for the Krafty Day event that happened in October and will be available Sunday with the six new Gothic Girls for the November release. Again, I coloured the image with my Copics. I used Annalee Prima papers and flowers. The sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and from the Thankful Sentiment Set

Photobucket
I distressed all the edges of the papers and painted them with Distress Crackle paint in Picket Fence.
Photobucket
Here is the inside of the card and this sentiment comes with the Best Friends stamp!

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my cards. Now pop on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog to see all the gorgeous inspiration form the Krafty Girls and Guests and to check out the great sketch for the challenge this week! Don't forget to leave those comments and stop by again tomorrow for the Release Day Krafty Blog hop!

Hugs,


SUPPLIES:





17 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love your cards! They showcase the new stamps to perfection, Jo x

Brigitte said...

WOW, amazing cards and I absolutely love your colouring!!!
Brigitte

Tracey said...

Oh, that first card is so fabulous in its' creepiness!! And the second is simply gorgeous!! Amazing colouring as always Tara!! xx

Cindi said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the colors you chose for them.

Doodlecraft said...

Wonderful work! I love that friends image...I must get that!
Thanks!

Nat :)
doodlecraft.blogspot

Mette said...

Card #1 is just wickedly awesome and I LOVE it. Super papers and details.

Card #2 is just perfect. Love this image and your attantion to colours and details is super.

Hugs, Mette

Heidi Brawley said...

wow!!! both your cards are Super Amazing!!!
Hugs, Heidi

Shazza said...

what great cards, love the papers you used and how you distressed them, gorgeous!!

NinaN said...

Beautiful work! I adore that ribbon on your first card! I'll have to keep watch out for something similar!

Rosa Witten said...

Beautiful cards.The voodoo one is just amazing!

Jenn Joncas said...

Gorgeous cards Tara!! As usual!! I was so sorry to miss seeing you at Krafty Day!!! I would have loved to go but I was already going to miss a day of work that week!!
I miss seeing your cards in the blog hops!! They're always so amazing!!

Hugs!!

Jenn

Kim Swenson said...

Lovely cards!

Amanda R said...

Awesome coloring Tara! Such deep dark shadows on the first card and just darn pretty on the second one!

Kt_Dragonfly said...

Loving your voodoo lady card, the papers are lush! Your best friends card is gorgeous as well :D x

Amy said...

Wowzers! Awesome cards Tara, you've really outdone yourself with these images!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Wow what a difference between the two cards the first is so scary and dark and the second so sweet and pretty. Makes it hard to choose a fav.

Anonymous said...

Don't take this the wrong way but OMG, that first card is awesome scary!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails