November 12, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps...Friends are...!

Photobucket
Hey Krafty friends! I have been making some cards today but I can't share them with you yet,smile! I thought I would post this card though. I made it just before I went to Krafty Day back in October....I forgot to blog it. I used my fave Angel Stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps from Annie's Angels release...Seraphina! She is so sweet!
Photobucket
 I love the adorable little chicks all around her and she will be perfect for Easter cards too. Don't ya love versatile stamps!? I coloured her with my Copics cut around her and the pop-dotted her on the the small MFT Decorative Doily from the Decorative Doily Duo Die-namics. The papers are BasicGrey Nordic Holiday and I used the sentiment that comes with this sweet angel and I also made some flowers with the MFT Prima Donna Flower Die-nmaics. I added some Stickles to her wings and the chicks for a little sparkle and a sprinkling of green half-pearls!

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at another Christmas card! I hope you have a fab weekend...relaxing and perhaps some krafty time!

Happy stampin'!

Hugs,


SUPPLIES:





6 comments:

Amanda R said...

Love the image too and all the layers are very pretty!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love all the fabulous dies Tara!!

Unknown said...

Wow absolutely delightful!!!! The design is stunning!!!!!! Excellent job on this!!!!!!

Tracey said...

Wow! Just gorgeous Tara!! xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Your white doily mat really enhances the kraft, red & green colouring & I love how the doily lacey edging picks up on the shapes of your layered flowers too.
Paula (PEP)

Michele Boyer said...

SO cute! Love those flowers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails