November 05, 2011

KKS Challenges # 103, BG Challenges # 56 & Pink Ink Sketch # 9...Baby...!!!

Photobucket
Hey Krafty friends! I made a card today and got a chance to play along with some of my favorite challenges!!!! I used the fab sketch by Natalie at Pink Ink Sketch Challenges, this week super duper Krafty Girl, Michele, is the hostess over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge and I thought I would play along with her challenge...Pin It Down...add a pin to your card and finally the challenge over at BasicGrey Challenges is Anything Goes! I have used my beloved Nordic Holiday 6x6 paper pad and Nordic Holiday Buttons.
Photobucket
For my card I have used snow bunny, Eva. Isn't she something else....I love her to bits!!! She is from the new Moonlight Whispers collection that was released in October. I picked up Eva and few of the other new Annie stamps when I was at Krafty Day! I had so much fun colouring Eva with my Copics and cut around her and pop-dotted her on the panel. I added some green crinkled seam binding, BG buttons, a sprinkling of green half-pearls, a pink hat pin. I stamped part of the sentiment for the front of the card.
Photobucket
Here is the inside....I stamped the rest of the sentiment for the inside. I used the MFT Well Worn Greetings Die-namics and the ribbon from the First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics.

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card!

Happy Stampin'!

Hugs,



SUPPLIES:




11 comments:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Tara!! The papers, the image, the pin, the buttons, the colouring - all of it!!! Fantastic!! xx

cardmaking bird said...

Wow - what a stunning card. Love everything about it! Hugs, Marie xx

Denise Gutierrez said...

I just LOVE to see Xmas cards that have nontraditional colors like pink and purple! I love your card :)

Jody Morrow said...

That is SO sweet!

Renkata said...

Hi Tara,
ohhh very cool card dear.

Kim said...

Love this! And I love how you add the image on the inside as an outlined image! Wonderful addition to a great card!
Hugs~ Kim

Paula (PEP) said...

Very effective with the muted green & the soft pink plus muted burgundy representing the traditional Christmas green & red. Your pins with the seam binding look very effective indeed & remind me of crossed skis!
Paula (PEP)

Heather said...

Hallo TaraG what a lovely to see you!!!
Should mean to pop over to visit but never seem to find the mean.
Your card is the usual awesome creation, beautiful design and image again.
Great and so happy gor you to join us,
Love & hugs,
Heather xx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Tara, love all those deets. And I love those papers, resisted them so far LOL!! Thank you for joining in the Basic Grey Challenge this time.
Cathy xx

Nana Diana said...

Hi Tara, your card is just fabulous!! The inside is just as beautiful as the outside. It was wonderful to see you at the Krafty Day a couple of weeks ago and Hannah too. Please tell her Diana says Hi! and give her a hug for me. Miss you!!

SophiePScrap said...

You make wonderful cards Tara! Iam definitely coming back to visit! I'm adding your blog to my inspiration list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails