June 10, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps JUNE 2011 Release Day 2...Dance in the Rain!

 Good morning Krafty friends! Hope you are all having a great week and hope you are enjoying some beautiful weather and sunshine where you are! Well, I am super excited about the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps June release previews! Perhaps you saw the gorgeous Krafty Peeks that the Krafty Girls shared yesterday.  Kimmie has brought a new, super talented artist, Emilie, on board and she has illustrated such cute beachy animal images for her first release! Pop on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge blog to read Emilie's bio and to see the list of Krafty Girls blog's featuring cards with Emilie's new stamps.

Today the Krafty Girls are featuring Cheryl Alger Designs today. Kimmie is generously offering up Cheryl's entire release to one lucky winner. Kimmie has a list of all the Krafty Girls on the KKS challenge blog that are featuring Cheryl's new stamps today be sure to comment on each and every stop, because one lucky commenter today will win all 4 of Cheryl's new stamps!

Photobucket
So for my card I am featuring, Dance in the Rain! Isn't she a sweetie. I loved colouring this image with my Copics! I used my new MME Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky 6X6 paper pad. I embellished with Prima flowers with BasicGrey brads, cotton trim, ribbon, some dew drop type embellies that I had in my stash and used my MFT Butterfly Die-namics dies.The sentiment, Dance in the Rain, comes with the image.

I have been neglecting the inside of cards lately but I managed to do the inside of this one. I always feel better when the inside is finished off. I stamped the image again and added another sentiment from Kimmie's Everyday Sentiment set.

Well, thanks so much for popping by and having a wee peek at my card today! Please swing on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge blog and check out all the gorgeous Cheryl Alger creations the Krafty Girls are featuring today! Don't forget to leave those comments so that you can be in the random draw to win all 4 of Cheryl's new stamps!

Have a Krafty great day!

Hugs,

32 comments:

Brigitte said...

She's lovely!!! I love how you finish the inside of the card, the complete package!!!
brigitteetleschats at hotmail dot com

Riikka Kovasin said...

Such a happy card! Love the way you have used different patterns :)

Renkata said...

Such a joyful card Tara.

Jenn Joncas said...

Gorgeous!!! Like I said before the indise of your cards look better then the outside of mine!! I love the colours you used Tara!!!

Unknown said...

Wow Tara, I love this card. Your colouring is brilliant, I'm still learning and find the Copics tha hardest colouring technique around. You're very good at it!! Hugs, Frea

Cindi said...

Great card! I love all the flowers and butterflies. So cute!

Janine - Ellabella said...

Tara this card is adorable. LOVE all the layers and fun colors. Very, very special!

slbela59 said...

I truly love this card!! I so hope to win! thanks for the chance.

Linda S said...

Cute card! Love the inside details!

fairie said...

Super fun card with the colors and all the embellishments!!

Sharon Caudle said...

This card couldn't be any cuter, Tara!! LOVE her and MUST have her!!! LOL! Absolutely adorable!
hugs, Sharon

Shanna Shands said...

Cute card. Really adorable.

candi said...

This is just too much! How great!!! I get all flustered anytime I try to use more than 2 DP's together.. I really like how you did this card! I will have to case it later! Perfect!!

candi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz's creative corner said...

Wow Tara this is gorgeous, I love your colouring hun, the image and the details, love the inside too, must try this lol, hugs Liz xx

Lillian Child said...

WOW ... do go from all those BEAUTIFUL color and pattern choices to then a striking black and white creation - BOTH equally lovely! Fabulous!

Lesley said...

Like nearly everyone else, I *have* to comment on how perfect the INSIDE of your card is. The outside, however, wins out :). The whole thing is stunning!!!

DesignerDiva said...

Oh Tara this is absolutely brilliant - I love your colour palettes you have an AMAZING EYE
Hugs Laurie x

Tracey said...

Just gorgeous Tara! Loving the layers! xx

Anonymous said...

This card makes me S-M-I-L-E! Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, Love your card Tara. Beautiful colours !!

Deb B

Paula (PEP) said...

Delightful how that die-cut large butterfly echoes the ribbon in her hair. Your lace is lovely & again your way with multiple layers & embellishments is strikingly unique. Interesting to see another KK artist too. Have a good weekend.
Paula (PEP)
PS - I've missed your insides.

Unknown said...

Tara.... Absolutely "Sumptuous" Xx

Terri said...

This is a yummy card! Love it and all the details and the colors...wow!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Tara,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Donna said...

Awww...she's so cute! Love her shoes!!! Great job!

Sanne said...

Beautiful colours! I love your card again! I also love the card that's posted on the Kraftin' Kimmie-blog today!

Hugs Sanne

Beth said...

Lovely card! Love the colors!

Angie said...

This card is sooo cute!! Even the inside....it looks so good, it could be the outside. Lol great job :)

cort said...

Very cute layout and design! Love the sentiments with the bright summer colors!

HeidiD said...

Cute card! I like to try and finish the insides of mine too, always feel better about the card when I do :)

Sassy Cheryl said...

This card certainly does put a smile on your face! Adorable.!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails