June 22, 2011

Simon Says Stamp...Jane's Gorgeous Sketch...Hello!

Photobucket


Happy Hump day, stampin' friends! Woo hoo, we're half way through the week and the weekend is in sight! 

Such stunning cards by all the the entrants of last week's Bingo challenge. Thank you so much for playing along with us! Well, I hope you are up for another fabulously fun challenge that we have this week at Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog! We have a gorgeous sketch by our lovely and talented DT member, Jane! She has designed such a beautiful sketch! I LOVED using it and will definitely be using it again!!!!



If you join the challenge this week you will be entered into the random draw for a very generous, $50.00 gift voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore, offered up by Heidi!!! How fabulous is that!? The Superstore is just full of gorgeous crafty supplies and beautiful stamps! Check out all the new goodies that are just in!!!
Here is Jane's beautiful sketch for you to use this week!!!!
Well, for my card this week I decided to use cute Edwin with Butterfly. I really do neglect poor Edwin and he is soooo sweet! I really love this cute image with the adorable little butterfly! I coloured him up with my Copics and cut out the image with my Circle Nesties and left the image in the die and inked with Pumice Stone Distress ink. I then cut a circle a little bigger than the image with my circle cutter to make a mat and distressed the edges with my Tonic Tim Holtz Distressing tool. For the card I used the My Minds Eye Lime Twist Happy Go lucky 6x6 paper pad. I added a little twill tape some Prima  flowers and the sentiment is made with the My Favorite Things Say What Die-namics Stamps and Die Set. I also cut a butterfly with the MFT Butterflies Die-namics from cork material. To finish the card off I sprinkled some green gems here and there and added some Stickles to the wee butterfly!

Photobucket

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my Simon Says Stamp Challenge card! I hope you can join us and please swing by the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog and check out all the gorgeous inspiration from the super talented Simon Says Stamp DT!!!

Happy Stampin'!

Hugs,

14 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Tara, love Edwin, he looks very handsome, beautiful colouring.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Tracey said...

Tara, this is simply gorgeous!!! I love the papers you used!! xx

Dotty Jo said...

Tara, this is lovely! Great blog... off to sign up as a follower!!! Jo x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Just stunning and beautiful work, Tara! I love the little cork butterfly and the combo of papers you used is brilliant!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, stunning card Tara. Loving those papers you have used and all your scrummy details. Love the MFT stamp set too ! Wonderful card.

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Paula (PEP) said...

I like the way you have used the pink of the butterfly very selectively & left the remainder of the card in masculine colours with the patterned speech bubble paper lightening the whole effect. Love the glow of his boots too.
Paula (PEP)

Kelly Schelske said...

Beautiful Tara! Love the colors and Edwin is so sweet! Love the cork butterfly too!

Christina said...

That is a stunning card Tara!!
Hugs Kristel

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Tara, love it.
luv
Debby

Lorraine said...

Wow, gorgeous card! I love your coloring of Edwin, your papers and color choices!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Tara ! Edwin is lovely and the papers and sentiment are a perfect match !! I love it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Georgia said...

Ooh wow, this is such a fabulous card Tara! I really love the papers and colours and your colouring of Edwin is perfect, the little butterfly is so cute! :) Love, Georgia xx

Heather said...

Another beauty !! Stunning colours, yet again and fabulous layout - well let's face it fabulous everything - love it!!
hugs
Heatherxx

Jane said...

Sorry I'm so late commenting hun - been one of those weeks!! I LOVE this card hun!! the colours are just so scrummy and I love the flower arrangement you've created!! hugs, Jane x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails