June 04, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #81...Cut it Up...Friends to The Finish!!

Photobucket
Good morning Krafty friends! I can't even begin to tell you how glad I am that it's the weekend! What a busy week I've had....phew glad it is over.....but I did have a fantastic time on Tuesday night. Chris and I went to see The Script and they were absolutely FABULOUS!!! I love these guys...soooo cute, soooo funny, outstanding musicians....gotta love Irish boys too, right!? They played a good mix of songs from both the new and old album. The only thing that was disappointing for me was that they didn't play nearly long enough or play every one of their songs as I love them all. We had a great time, so good to see them for their first time in Canada and I hope they come back to Toronto again real soon!!!!

So on to discussing krafty stuffs, smile! Today we have another fun challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge blog! This week Krafty Girl, Donna, is the hostess and she is asking us to Cut it Up! So, she would like to see some paper piecing on your card this week! If you join us and link up your card or creation to the KKSC blog and you use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp then you will be entered into the random draw to win your very own stamp of Lilybelle that Donna has used on her beautiful card!!!

Photobucket
Not sure about this card....there is something about it that isn't sitting well with me but I do love this super cute stamp, Carole, from the Sporty Girls collection! I gave her a wee hair cut though, as I do like her with a sassy short cut. I used my new BasicGrey Sweet Threads 6x6 paper pad and I paper pieced her jogging clothes and runners. I Also, used my MFT Die-namcis dies for the grass and the jumbo scalloped border. I embellished with some BG bling and a BG Sweet Threads Wheel. The sentiment comes with Carole

Well, there ya have it! I hope you can join us this week at KKSC! Please hop on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp challenge blog to see all the other gorgeous cards by the Krafty Girls then why not get krafty and cut it up with us this week!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs,


8 comments:

Georgia said...

Wow, I love your stunning card Tara! The colours and papers are so gorgeous and the ribbon and gems look so pretty! :) Love, Georgia xx

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

I think your card looks fabulous, T!! Carole looks wonderful, running across the scenery! Also I really like your flag sentiment layer! So cool!!

Paula (PEP) said...

You got me thinking here - try a brown ribbon instead of the lilac - don't know if that's it or not but it's the only thing I can see that might account for your unease. Anyhow I think it's brillaint with your apper piecineg & how the running shoes pick up the same coloured flowers in the patterned paper. As always your Kraft & green is a dream too.
Paula (PEP)

Julie said...

Hi Tara - this is absolutely fabulous!! Great layering and mix of papers- love it! Hugs, Juliexx

Tracey said...

Just fabulous Tara!! I love this card! Your layering is always so gorgeous!!

Nana Diana said...

As always a beautiful job, Tara!! The grass and 'mounds' are just great and I love the 'flag tag' and the rosette with it.

Nana Diana said...

As always a beautiful job, Tara!! The grass and 'mounds' are just great and I love the 'flag tag' and the rosette with it.

Dawn said...

Hi Tara, I think your card is just gorgeous, I love the little scene you have created for your jogger and the ribbon for the sentiment is brilliant. Hugs, Dawn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails