November 12, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps & DS126...Just wanted to say...Happy Birthday!


Hey Stampin' friends! Here is the card that I made for The Deconstructed Sketch...they have a fab sketch this week! I inked up this cutie, Pure Innocence Pretty Pumpkin, and I used more Pebbles Thirty-One 6X6 papers.

http://deconstructingjen.com/deconstructed-sketch-126/

Here is the great sketch that I used.

 photo DS126_edited-1RS1_zps0b7fedad.jpg

I coloured the PI Pretty Pumpkin girl with my Copics and paper pieced her outfit and cut the image out with the Pierced Rectangle STAX. I left the image in the die and inked with Dried Marigold Distress ink.  I added a pretty flower cut from Red Hot and Orange Fizz Heavyweight Card Stock with the flower Die-namics from Blueprints 5 and Blueprints 3.

 photo DS126D_edited-1RS4_zps539d7d04.jpg

I stamped the sentiment from the PI It's a Sign Stamp set in Steel Grey Premium Dye ink cut out with the Sentiments Strips Die-namics.

 photo DS126C_edited-1RS3_zpsad667ef8.jpg

Here is the inside...I stamped a shadow image of the PI Pretty Pumpkin girl in Red Hot Premium Dye Ink and the sentiment is from PI Birthday Girl.

Thanks SO much for popping by and having a little look at the card I made with the Pure Innocence Pretty Pumpkin and the Deconstructed Sketch # 126.





   

7 comments:

annemarie said...

stunning card tara, the colors are so great!!

hugs Annemarie

Michele Boyer said...

She is SO cute, Tara! Love her dress!! FAB design, all the way around! :)

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS card Tara! Amazing papers!!!

Rachel Parys said...

OMW, the colors on this are GORGEOUS!! What a great combo!

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I totally LOVE this card! THose papers are Fabulous and she is super Adorable!
hugs, Heidi

Heather Rogers said...

She is adorable! I love all the die cut flowers. Your girl is adorable and her outfit is too stinkin' cute. :)

Alina said...

very beautiful card, Tara, I love the colours and the paperpiecing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails