November 10, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps # 204, SSSC # 197 & CCT # 294...Merry and Bright!


Hey Krafty Friends! I had a very Krafty Sunday afternoon and made this card for The Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge # 204...Warm and Cozy. I also followed the fab sketch that Karen has over at the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and the Cute Card Thursday Challenge # 294...Animal Magic.

http://kgiron.blogspot.ca/2013/11/sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge-197.html

This is the great sketch I used for my card today.

 photo KKS204_edited-1RS1_zps60f6e0e6.jpg

I inked up this sweet Rachelle Anne Miller Santa and Pup stamp set perfect for the KKSC # 204 Challenge Warm and Cozy...little Santa is all bundled up and looking cute. I think there is nothing more magical than this little "reindeer" pup...perfect for the Cute Card Challenge # 294. I made the card 6X6 and used Authntique Peaceful 6X6 paper pad and matted with MFT Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock in Black Licorice, Factory Green, Sour Apple and Primitive White.

 photo KKS204D_edited-1RS4_zps1ea4345a.jpg

I coloured up the Santa and Pup with my Copics and paper pieced the sac of toys. I added a little Stickles to the image for a little sparkle. I cut the image out with my Circle STAX Die-namics, left the image in the die and inked with Old Paper Distress Ink and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.

I wanted to add a small sentiment so I inked up this one from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Holiday Lulu and Libby. I stamped it with Steel Grey Premium Dye Ink on Primitive White Card Stock cut with a tag Die-namics from Blueprints 2.

 photo KKS204B_edited-1RS2_zps7cde953b.jpg

Here is the inside...I stamped a shadow image of Santa and Pup with MFT Factory Green Premium Dye Ink. I stamped the sentiment that comes with the Santa and Pup stamp set on Primitive Cream Heavyweight Card Stock with MFT Steel Grey Premium Dye Ink. I also inked up one of the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Holiday Trinkets in Steel Grey Premium Dye Ink and made a little circle tag out of it.

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having an a wee peek at my card with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Santa and Pup!




   

10 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

Oh this is STUNNING Tara!

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS!!! Your lovely layers are amazing, as always!! I love the RAM images from KK and I'm so super excited that the Moonlight Whispers are coming back from Annie R, as well!!! So much to be excited about @ the next release!! :) :)
Hugs!! xo

Inge Groot said...

Stunning card Tara, totally love your coloring on this cute Santa...FAB!!!

annemarie said...

another stunning card tara, love the sketch, the image, the coloring, the whole package

hugs Annemarie

Sara I. said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tara !! Love the papers an beautifully colored!

Heather Rogers said...

This is darling! I keep heart-ing all your cards on Pinterest. LOL

Miss NiceRoad said...

Love the green touch of your card! Thanks for playing with us at KKS :)

Jenny said...

Hey Tara!!! So stinkin' cute!! love your colour scheme with this one! a real winner :)

Sheri said...

Oh gosh Tara!! Fabulous card!! The details are outstanding and I love what you've done with sketch too! I hope we see you at the release party!! ♥

Angie said...

Great card Tara!! I always loved how you finish the inside, and with so much detail, gorgeous!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails