November 27, 2013

Catered Crop, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and DS128...Cuddle up and Keep Warm!


Hello stampin' friends! Well, we have snow here and all I want to do is cuddle up and keep warm with a cup of cocoa, just like this sweet little bear and his friend! I made this card for the FUN challenge over at the Catered Crop Recipe Swap - Animal House! I'm SO honoured to have the chance to join the Catered Crop DT for this week's Catered Crop Swap challenge...make a card or project with an animal image.  I also used the great sketch that they have at the Deconstructed Sketch # 128 and the challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge - Let it Snow.  the KKSC was the perfect chance to use this sweet little Rachelle Anne Miller Stamp - Cuddle up & Keep Warm stamp that I won from entering the KKS challenge # 204....thanks, Kimmie!

http://cateredcrop.com/2013/11/24/animal-house-recipe-swap/

http://deconstructingjen.com/deconstructed-sketch-128-prizes/

Here is the great DS sketch that I used for my card!

 photo CateredCropanimalB_edited-1RS2_zps38365c00.jpg

I made my card 6X6 from Kraft cardstock and matted with MFT Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock in Red Hot, Gumdrop Green and Natural and I used BasicGrey 25th and Pine 6X6 paper pad.  I paper pieced the little Cuddle Up and Keep Warm bear and shaded with my Copics. I cut the image out with the Pierced Circle STAX and left the image in the die and inked with Spun Sugar Distress Ink.  I added a few corrugated snowflakes for the "Let it Snow" challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge, with the Let it Snow Die-namics. I added Red Hot buttons tied with hemp cord to the centers of the snowflakes. I stamped the sentiment that comes with the Cuddle Up and Keep Warm Stamp set with Red Hot Premium Dye Ink on Primitive White Heavyweight Card Stock and cut it out with Fishtail Flags Die-namics.

 photo CateredCropanimalsD_edited-1RS4_zps3d85f808.jpg

Here is the inside...I stamped a shadow image of the Cuddle Up bear in Gumdrop Green Premium Dye Ink and used a sentiment from the KKS Santa and Pup stamp set. I also added a little Holiday Trinket from the KKS Holiday Trinkets Stamp set.

Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a wee peek at the card that I made for the Catered Crop Recipe Swap - Animal House, DS128 and Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge - Let it Snow!


  

9 comments:

Lisa H. said...

oh, Tara! this is lovely as always. what a darling image and so festive!love it!

annemarie said...

wauw your card is stunning and the stamp is really gorgeous. love the colors

hugs Annemarie

Heather Rogers said...

How sweet! I love that darling image and pretty holiday patterned papers. :)

Linda McClain said...

Oh my goodness gracious. How cuddly sweet. I love it.

Emily Lauritzen said...

Darling card! What a sweet image and perfect layout! I love the snowflakes!
<3 Emily L.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oh, that cuddly bear is SO cute, and LOVE all the snowflakes, Tara! Darling card... thanks for joining us at Catered Crop!

Miss NiceRoad said...

So cute, Tara! Thanks for playing with us at KKS :)

Nana Diana said...

Hi Tara, love this card!! Thanks for playing along, we miss you at KKS!

Angel said...

Oh my! FABulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails