November 03, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 148 & BG Challenges # 107...Deck the Halls!



Hello stampin' friends! I made some time to get inky this weekend and join two of my favourite challenges...MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge and BasicGrey Challenges! They have a fabulous and fun sketch over at My Favorite Things this week and I love the challenge over at BG Challenges..."Sparkle and Glamour"! I'm still on a Christmas card making jag...here's another one for the pile.

https://www.mftstamps.com/blog/category/wednesday-stamp-club/
https://www.mftstamps.com/blog/category/wednesday-stamp-club/
I love this fabulous sketch that they have this week for the Wednesday Stamp Club!

 photo MFTWSC148BG107_edited-1RS1_zpsba82e6bb.jpg

I made my card-base 6X6 from Kraft cardstock and used the festive BasicGrey 25th and Pine 6x6 paper pad. The challenge over at BG Challenges is "Sparkle and Glamour" so I thought I would ink up this whimsical yet glamorous Wendy Burns Stylish Friends Stamp. I coloured up the Stylish Friends girl with my Copics and for the sparkle I used lots of silvery, sparkly corrugated cardstock.

I matted with MFT Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock in Red Hot, Steel Blue and Sno Cone. I added a large sparkly snowflake cut with the Jumbo Snowflake Die-namics layered with the Circle STAX 1, Circle STAX 2 and Pierced Circle STAX. I also cut some snowflakes with the Let it Snow Die-namics.    

 photo MFTWSC148BG107B_edited-1RS2_zps3807e7ed.jpg

Here is a close up shot of the glamorous Wendy Burns Stylish Friends girl...I think she is SO pretty. I stamped the sentiment from Cheerful Christmas Greetings with Electric Red Premium Dye Ink

 photo MFTWSC148BG107D_edited-1RS4_zpsb3938eea.jpg

I finished off the inside of the card too and stamped a shadow image with the Wendy Burns Stylish Friends girl in Sno Cone Premium Dye Ink and stamped another sentiment from the fabulous Cheerful Christmas Greetings Stamp set. I added a little embellishment with another layered snowflake cut with the Let it Snow Die-namics.

Well, thanks SO much fro stopping by and havin' a wee peek at my card for the MFTWSC148 and BasicGrey Challenges # 107...Sparkle and Glamour!




   

8 comments:

annemarie said...

gorgeous as always Tara, great sketch.

hugs Annemarie

Anonymous said...

Simply perfect!!! Stunning details, sweetie!! :) :)

I hope I have time to play along with this fab sketch this week, I love it!!!! xo

Lou said...

Hi! really gorgeous card,love the papers/colours and lovely girly too with perfect sparkle.Thank you,for joining us at BasicGrey Challenge.BIG hug,Lou.xxx

Tracey said...

WOW!! This is seriously stunning Tara!! Incredible!! xx

Alina said...

beautiful card, Tara, I love it!

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, so gorgeous ! I love the image you have used and all your sparkles - very beautiful Christmas card !

Many congrats for being the MFT favourite - well deserved and I was thrilled to see it was you !

Thank's for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges, lovely to have you back with us !

Hugs,

Jo x

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Tara, I love all those fabulous layering and papers!!
Your image is adorable and so many beautiful glittering details!!!

hugs
Heather xx
...and thanks so much for joining Basic Grey Challenge

Jacqui P said...

wow such a beautiful card! plenty of sparkle and glamour too!!
Thank you so much for coming back to visit us over at Basic Grey! :)
Hugs
Jacqui xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails